Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for GME smith for cultural armor - preferably HiE

Hiya

Looking for someone who would be willing to hit combine for the smithing combines for the 250 skill required cultural armor. Preferably the High Elf Cultural, but also considering any cultural wearable by a Half Elf Paladin.

Will provide all ingredients if agreed upon and also willing to consider a payment for your services.

I would greatly appreciate replies including which cultural armor, your skill and your price.

Kind regards
    Miriel

I can make heraldic armor for you, imbued or not (depending on deity). If you want me to combine, I charge 2500pp/success with a minimum of 30 rings worth of attempts. I will do all the cultural combines for you, everything else is your responsibility.

I also stock fine heraldic in the bazaar. Mule name is ciba.
    http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=417049Panamon
    Fury's Edge

I can make Karana Plate for you if you are a Karana paly.

Woodeckt WolfdenGlade Warden of the 65th Circle & 36AA -
      Follower of Karana & Protector of all Living Creatures.Captain Serving Trampers Trade
      The Wolfden Clan

Flix flax.. currently a 190 smith +15% mod item.. (i should be 212 plus 15% very soon.. as in a couple of days ) so basically im a GM smith.. If you want some combines done.. Ill do it for free.

HiE Tradeskiller..
        Tailoring 250
        Smithing 190 +15%
        Brewing 250
        Pottery 200
        Fishing 200
        JC 250
        Fletching 200

Comment

I am at skill 228 and have trophy (that's 239 skill effective) and can do Brellium plate (non-imbued dwarven cultural) or Underfoot Plate if you worship Our Dear Lord Brell. Donations accepted but totally not required.

Grimina Sensougo
          55th season Templar of Brell
          Proud Leader of Natural Sanction

Smithing 228
          Baking 182
          Brewing 169
          Tailoring 192
          Pottery 189
          Fletching 193
          Jewelcraft 182
          Fishing 200

BattleCleric Fashion

Comment

Pnik Helm

Someone please make Miriel a Cultural Helm, she wears a girly pink one at the moment :roll:

heh - hi Miriel, only tradeskiller I got is a Dorf so don't think I can help ya

Comment

Miriel! You have to come here and ask these STRANGERS rather than coming to your Uncle Amerygn (and his smarter-but-spindlier half-brother, Weilaynd)?

E-mail me, dear, and I'll do my best to fix you & your young man right up.

Amerygn
              Amerygn D'Arundel
              Virtuoso and Master Tradeself
              Altruistic Valorians
              Morell-Thule

Comment

ROFL so you stalk here as well Kara

Oooh and uncle Amerygn! /hug

Was going for HIE cultural for Zarik so he would get the extra wis. He is Tunare worshipper. Don't really know if he gave up on it or not. Did Lego give up on Fin's smithing?

Ohh and by the way Kara - meet Amerygn my bard mentor and role model Amerygn - meet Karalin, a bardic friend in AS who was the one who talked me through my epic hand in to the UDB. Ohh two favorite bards in one place!!

And yes I can high jack this thread cause it was mine to begin with. So there!

Hugs Miri

Comment

Miriel,

Finrael is at something like 234 adjusted skill now. Lego's pushing hard to make 65 (should be tonight or tomorrow) but once he cracks that I'm sure he'll be happy to help you out.

Kara, any friend of Miriel's is A-#1 in my book.

Amerygn
                  Amerygn D'Arundel
                  Virtuoso and Master Tradeself
                  Altruistic Valorians
                  Morell-Thule

Comment

Working...
                  X