Want to Buy Blessed Full Mithril

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to Buy Blessed Full Mithril

I'm a high elven cleric, level 58 and president of the smallest guild you never heard of, Mists of Avallon on Bertoxxulous. We currently have 15 members, all of which are friends in real life who generally don't have a lot of time to devote to the game b/c of real life contraints. I've been playing over 3 years now, and I love EQ. However, I'll probably never be able to wear decent quest armor because I rarely get the opportunity to go on an uber raid. SO my best bet is going to be buying Blessed Full Mithril, or finding some way to earn it such as provide a bunch of blue diamonds or other materials, or anything you can think of to help me get into a suit. Perhaps I could provide all money and materials, and you simply combine things for me? I need to find a cheaper way to pay for the armor than 100,000 plat, which is approx what it will cost me in the Bazaar right now for a full suit.

If you have a smithing skill greater than 250, please post here and let me know if you are willing to work with me over time to accomplish this. I want to make it convenient for you, worth your while, and at the same time get my AC up over 850, where it is currently (unbuffed).

Please let me know if you can help.
    Seint Tarem the Availing

Name Drop

Could someone please drop the name of an high elven smith over 200? Perhaps we could arrange a partnership to help him get his skill up higher and get me out of this tin foil I'm wearin.

Seint Tarem the Availing
    Seint Tarem the Availing

Comment

I am a high elf smith. Skill of 218 unmodified, 239 after factoring in my equipment. Give me a tell in game, and we can try to work something out to get you some nice dark green armor.

Comment

Working...
      X