Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates

Is it just me or does it seem that the data for Underfoot recipes isn't making it into the Main Page for searches? Is it due to an overwhelming amount of data or a lack of people to assist?
    Mikaal Drazzminius
    Tier'Dal Necromancer
    Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merger

Master Artisan
    Necrotalk Admin
    EQ Traders Super Moderator
    EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Am I being impatient?

Mikaal Drazzminius
    Tier'Dal Necromancer

Master Artisan
    Necrotalk Admin

Comment

I think it is a combination of both.

From the looks of it there are only a couple people still around that are doing the data updates.

Also, from looking at the data submission section, a lot of recipes are not being submitted. There are a ton of recipes from UF and we are getting many in, but there are many more we have yet to have submitted. Spending some of my patch day trying to help update and get some of these into the database that are submitted.
      Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
      Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Thanks for the response Aldier and more importantly, thanks for all the hard work you've put in recently to update the Database!
        Mikaal Drazzminius
        Tier'Dal Necromancer

Master Artisan
        Necrotalk Admin

Comment

Want to apologize for not getting back to this sooner. The database is indeed getting large and there are still many recipes that need updating and entering. I hope to get some time this week to be able to really try and knock out some more of these.
          Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
          Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

I've managed to get most of the updates from the database updates forum in (there are still a few to do), but I haven't started combing this forum or the Underfoot data forum yet for updates. I'll try to get some things in from there as well soon.
            Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
            AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
            X