Extruded Underfoot Diamond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extruded Underfoot Diamond

I have yet to see this drop in any UF zone. We have had one drop since early release and that was in The Warrens (SoD zone). Is it on the Loot Drop tables correctly?

Yet another thing to be totally disappointed in this expansion. Introduce Jewel Crafting recipes and make the Gem ULTRA-SUPER-RARE.. 100's of hours grouping everywhere and only getting 2 in a month as a Guild.

Thanks for nothing
    Last edited by Gaze; 01-14-2010, 05:57 PM.
    Gaze, 100 Enchanter, The Nameless

Jeweler 300 7/7 M3
    Brewer 300 7/7 M3
    Baker 300 7/7 M3
    Potter 300 7/7 M3
    Fletcher 300 7/7 M3
    Tailor 300 7/7 M3
    Blacksmith 300 7/7 M3
    Researcher 300 7/7 M3
    Tinkerer 300 7/7 M3
    Fisher 200
    Beggar 500

I had one drop in Gyrospire Beza (SoF zone) and I think that these are like taaffeite in that they are global drops for all expansions.
    Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
    Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

drop in cooling chambers and thought i read some where that if any zone other then underfoot ones theya re misnamed drops will be gone soon

Comment

I had one drop in OBF. I'm thinking these'll drop all over, like Taaf did.

Comment

Dropped in RSS and Spitpaw. So maybe anywhere on Norrath

Comment

Dropped off a random animal in Field of Scale, can't remember which one.

Comment

much to my surprise got one in Thallassius , killing around the experimentals

Comment

I had one drop last week from an Animated Ice Pile in Icefall Glacier.

Comment

Got one today in brells rest.
                  Kalrage, 90 Berserker of Grey Hawke, The Rathe
                  Kalamath, 90 Paladin of Grey Hawke, The Rathe
                  Kaloog, 90 Shaman of Grey Hawke, The Rathe

Comment

Dragonscale hills

Got one last night in DSH off the minotaurs

Comment

honestly, i picked one up today in sunderock springs. could be a game wide drop or a mistake. only looted 1 in nine hours, so rare id say

Comment

Originally posted by Aldier View Post
                        I had one drop in Gyrospire Beza (SoF zone) and I think that these are like taaffeite in that they are global drops for all expansions.
                        All zones except for Underfoot, apparently. I have yet to see a single one drop in UF, although I continue to pick them up in Old Bloodfields with some frequency.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobynn View Post
                          All zones except for Underfoot, apparently. I have yet to see a single one drop in UF, although I continue to pick them up in Old Bloodfields with some frequency.
                          I already posted that I got some in Brells Rest. Thats Underfoot. They are just very rare it seems.I have 5 so far after killing literally hundreds upon hundreds of mobs per day for a couple weeks.

I THINK I got one in Pellucid Grotto today but I'm not 100% positive thats where I looted it. If I find a log for it I'll report.
                          Kalrage, 90 Berserker of Grey Hawke, The Rathe
                          Kalamath, 90 Paladin of Grey Hawke, The Rathe
                          Kaloog, 90 Shaman of Grey Hawke, The Rathe

Comment

Just go and check the item in magelo, they have drop locations.

Comment

They are rare because they are a fully global drop. I forget what the level minimum of the NPC is. Over time they wills tart showing up because they are available in a HUGE amount of places.

I did set these to not drop from NPC's marked by designers as "raid" NPC's
                              Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
                              Grandmaster Smith 250
                              Master Tailor 200
                              Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Working...
                              X