• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNC attempts for UF spells

Spell: Consecrate Ground Rk. II
    CLR(73)

DNC:
    Quill of the Archon + Conjuring Thickener + Veeshan's Ink Additive + Ink of Pain + Ink of Marr + Fine Paper

Quill of the Archon + Conjuring Thickener + Veeshan's Ink Additive + Ink of Pain + Ink of the Listless + Fine Paper

Quill of the Archon + Conjuring Thickener + Ink Additive of the Nameless + Ink of Pain + Ink of Marr + Fine Paper

Quill of the Archon + Conjuring Thickener + Ink Additive of the Nameless + Ink of Pain + Ink of the Listless + Fine Paper

Spell: Blood of the Martyr Rk. II
    CLR(75)

DNC:

Quill of the Archon + Debilitating Thickener + Luclin's Ink Additive + Ink of Pain + Ink of Tunare + Fine Runic Paper

Quill of the Archon + Debilitating Thickener + Luclin's Ink Additive + Ink of Pain + Ink of Tunare + Ink of Zek + Fine Runic Paper

Quill of the Archon + Debilitating Thickener + Luclin's Ink Additive + Ink of Pain + Ink of Tunare + Ink of the Nameless + Fine Runic Paper

Quill of the Archon + Debilitating Thickener + Luclin's Ink Additive + Ink of Pain + Ink of Tunare + Ink of Rainbows + Fine Runic Paper

Quill of the Archon + Enervating Thickener + Luclin's Ink Additive + Ink of Pain + Ink of Tunare + Fine Runic Paper

Quill of the Archon + Enervating Thickener + Luclin's Ink Additive + Ink of Pain + Ink of Tunare + Ink of Zek + Fine Runic Paper

Quill of the Archon + Enervating Thickener + Luclin's Ink Additive + Ink of Pain + Ink of Tunare + Ink of the Nameless + Fine Runic Paper

Quill of the Archon + Enervating Thickener + Luclin's Ink Additive + Ink of Pain + Ink of Tunare + Ink of Rainbows + Fine Runic Paper

Also: all of the above combines with a second Ink of Pain in place of the Ink of Tunare.

Spell: Thundering Blades Rk. II
    RNG(75)

DNC:
    Quill of the Forest Stalker + Invigorating Thickener + Ink Additive of the Nameless + Ink of Pain + Ink of Zek + Fine Runic Paper
    '
    Quill of the Forest Stalker + Invigorating Thickener + Ink Additive of the Nameless + Ink of Pain + Ink of Rainbows + Fine Runic Paper

Quill of the Forest Stalker + Invigorating Thickener + Ink Additive of the Nameless + Ink of Pain + Ink of Zek + Ink of Rainbows + Fine Runic Paper

Quill of the Forest Stalker + Invigorating Thickener + Ink Additive of the Nameless + Ink of Pain + Ink of the Tribunal + Fine Runic Paper

Quill of the Forest Stalker + Invigorating Thickener + Ink Additive of the Nameless + Ink of Pain + Ink of the Cat + Fine Runic Paper

Quill of the Forest Stalker + Invigorating Thickener + Ink Additive of the Nameless + Ink of Pain + Ink of the Monkey + Fine Runic Paper

Quill of the Forest Stalker + Invigorating Thickener + Ink Additive of the Nameless + Ink of Pain + Ink of Cat + Ink of the Monkey + Fine Runic Paper
    Master Artisan Taadieri
    Sanctus Arcanum - Drinal (formerly Tarew Marr)

Suggestion for Thundering Blades:

Ink of Zek for 1st proc + Ink of Pain + Ink of Zek for 2nd proc + whatever the Ink for Parry should be.

i.e. there should be two Inks of Zek.

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion

You were right about needing 2x Ink of Zek... turns out the parry enhancement was Ink of Tribunal. Full recipe posted in the UF Data forum.

Now if only I could figure out what I am doing wrong with Blood of the Martyr.
      Last edited by Taadieri; 12-08-2009, 10:32 PM.
      Master Artisan Taadieri

Comment

Not a spell researcher here, but blood of the martyr is a viral AE spell so my uneducated guess is it might be similar to any other viral AE spells if there's an extra component. Like the one enchanter viral mez (apologies I don't know the name).
        - Don't know if this would help but thought I'd toss it out there.
        Crystilla
        EQ Round Table Member
        The Persistent Serving Wench
        ~~~Quest'er, Camp'er, Raider and Tradeskill'er at Heart~~~
        Member of the 2100 club (5/6/2007)

Comment

Blood of the Martyr

Looking at the recipe for echoing madness it doesn't look like anything special is added for the viral effect. It's the same recipe that would logically follow from any single target mez.

That first recipe you have listed as DNC looks like it should work, especially when you compare it to Mark of the Blameless. Maybe try consuming thickener? Doesn't really make a whole lot of sense, but looks like every logical combination I've thought up you've already tried.

Comment

Suggestion for Consecrate Ground:

Try adding Ink of Zek to reflect the "chance to stun".

If that doesn't work, try Arcane Thickener and Al'Kabor Thickener to reflect the direct dmg.

Additive should be Nameless. And Ink should be Pain + Marr.

Comment

Blood of Martyr solved, still working on Consecrate Ground.

More detail about search and final recipe for Martyr posted elsewhere on these boards.

Now onto Consecrate Ground

In all attempts used:

Quill of the Archon (cleric spell)
              Fine Paper (level 73)
              Ink of Pain (damage effect)

With above used all of the following combinations:

Conjuring Thickener (summoned persistent effect)
              Expiating Thickener (AE damage over time)
              Extending Thickener (Single-target damage over time)
              Al Kabor's Thickener (AE DD)
              Arcane Thickener (single target DD)
              Enervating Thickener (AE debuff)
              Debilitating Thickerner (single target debuff)
              Talisman Thickener (AE buff -- stretching)

Ink Additive of the Nameless (initial summon has no resist check)
              Veeshan's Ink Additive (monsters check Chromatic resist against the effect)
              Luclin's Ink Additive (I initially forgot which resist was used by effect)

Ink of Marr (spell description says chance to stun)
              Ink of the Listless (Lucy shows rk1 of spell actually roots, not stuns)
              Ink of Zek (stun/root chance is a type of proc)
              Ink of Zek + Ink of Marr (proc + effect of proc)
              Ink of Zek + Ink of the Listless (as above)

Altogether that is 8 thickeners x 3 additives x 5 ink combinations for 120 different combinations. All DNC so far.

Putting this on the back burner for now, good luck to anyone else that works on it. It was Blood of the Martyr that I really wanted to get for my cleric.
              Last edited by Taadieri; 12-09-2009, 07:54 PM.
              Master Artisan Taadieri

Comment

Howl at the Moon Rk.II

Bark at the Moon Rk.II

So I took a look at the forerunner spell, Bestial Empathy and came to the conclusion that I would only need to upgrade the parchment/paper.

Quill of the Feral Lord
                Ink Additive of the Nameless
                Conjuring Thickener
                Ink of the Companion
                Ink of Pain
                Fine Runic Paper

Does not combine.
                Tries with 2-4 Ink of the Companion/Ink of Pain due to added procs/pets, DNC.
                Last edited by Taomiel; 12-14-2009, 01:19 AM. Reason: Wrong spell name.

Comment

Working...
                X