Just a Note

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a Note

Hey all, just wanted to drop this note to the beloved Den Mom and House Ogre; Hang in there guys, we've been behind you the whole time, and we're not leaving anytime soon I can speak for myself (and I know many others ) who would keep EQTC as their homepage and most visitited site/message board even if you changed the name to : DwarvenCheeseSniffers and required that we send you a DNA sample for every post watching what happened to Monkley Bussiness and now EQAtlas I see a disturbing trend developing in the EQ Community, I'm just hoping it stops before it gets here. The first day I loaded this crazy game called Everquest onto my computer and connected to a server..made some spif little blue elf guy who stabbed things with a rusty dagger..I was having fun..the next day I found some silk. "Ok" I though "Now what".Hehe I soon found out I could make a silk swatch ("Holy Crap!!This rocks!")Now I was hooked, watching my friends level around and over me, getting tells saying "Dude...your still 20 haha I'm 37!" were easilly answered with "That's nice.I just made a full suit of Banded Armor, a Stack of Braised Bear and some Short Beer. " then of course they want to know "Dude...how did you do that?" so I told them "www.eqtraders.com". Hrm..I think I may be rambling... /shrug. To sum this up I'll just say that We're here to support you guys, you've done more then we could have hoped for over the last few years.Thank You.

Bez
    Stabbing Things in the Butt for 45 Levels
    My Crap
    http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=399226
Working...
X