Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Background Code changes on teh EQ Traders Corner Site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background Code changes on teh EQ Traders Corner Site.

Due to a change in the programming language used by EQ Traders Corner (PHP), I need to make a change in the code and the database.

During this change, various parts fo the site will be broken. I will continue to work on it until I can get it all fixed. I have no accurate ETA, but I plan to have it all fixed today.

These changes will not affect the forums.
    Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
    Grandmaster Smith 250
    Master Tailor 200
    Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

This is now complete. Go about your normal business.
    Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
    Grandmaster Smith 250
    Master Tailor 200
    Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Hi,

Currently, I can't get to view any recipes for items I've looked up - it just says there are none. I assume this is because of the above changes and just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Comment

Have this same issue as well. look up an item and it doesn't tell you how to make it or where to get it

Comment

same here, when you get to the actual item it always says no recipes to create this item and nor sources for this item.

Comment

If you search using a component to find recipes which use it, you can get the recipe data in the resulting table, however the actual recipe details template seems to be broken.

Comment

Things are still not working correctly. Hopefully we'll get some traction forward soon.

Thank you for your patience!
              Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
              AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Thank goodness... I thought the site had gone down or something. It's been YEARS since I've been here. Glad to know I won't have to find a whole new EQ trade skill site.

Comment

Working...
                X