Examine your Zipper (bad pun - sorry)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Examine your Zipper (bad pun - sorry)

From the page at http://www.eqtraders.com/items/export/ there's a link to download a zipped file containing a csv file of the database. It appears that there's something wrong with the zipper. As an easy bypass, is there a way to get the csv data as just a regular text file (unzipped)?
    -- Mewkus: 2100 dings on the server formerly known as Solusek Ro
    try: Inventory/Flags/Spells tracker program - (sample output)

Nothing I can help you with. Sorry.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Try opening it with Wordpad rather than Notepad? Or any Office/OpenOffice word editor.

Comment

My guess is that it isn't working and that it's not worth fixing. All the people who did that type of work for the site are gone and no longer around to do the work. I can only do add/edit maintenance on items, recipes, sources and pages. I can't fix php errors, refine menus or update calculators - nor do anything with this alleged extract.
        Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
        X