Lock-out to new registrations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock-out to new registrations?

A guild member tried to register into the site. I understand that he was not permitted to do so; I am checking if this is true. Furthermore, I have seen the site beset with self-promoting posts for some non-related service or product and recognize that some means of control is necessary. If there is a lock-out, is there a way that the user list could be expanded? Perhaps by a note of reference by one of us "old folk"?

Perhaps a PM straight to Niami might be better. I can't do anything with that kind of site admin.

Also, I haven't seen any spam posts, otherwise I'd be taking care of them - are you talking about the messages that bots keep leaving or am I missing something?
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

The self-promoting advertisements have been few of late.

Comment

Can you link one? They are not showing up when I click on new posts.
        Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

I am afraid I cannot find the referenced posts now. They would be months old. I cannot remember under which heading the posts were made. In fact, already you may have deleted them.

Comment

Working...
          X