Issue with Recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with Recipes

Last two days non of the recipes are coming up. Links to invalid items instead of showing the recipe.

In theory, it is all fixed now. Please let us know if you see any more oddness, as Ngreth scrambles to track down and fix all the niggly bits of code that were broken by our hosting provider. The fixes are coming in small chunks due to his work schedule.

~Mum

Comment

Did a search on Imbued Emerald and clicked the link for the "find Recipes...". It came up with a list but at the top left it has "Showing results 1 to 0 of 111" and it does not have a next page or page 2 at the bottom. It is not showing expected Chain or Leather recipes.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenly View Post
        Did a search on D-Bal Max and clicked the link for the "find Recipes...". It came up with a list but at the top left it has "Showing results 1 to 0 of 111" and it does not have a next page or page 2 at the bottom. It is not showing expected Chain or Leather recipes.
        Was this issue supposed to be all fixed? Asking because I've had issues with a couple of recipes yesterday. All the rest worked fine though so I'm not sure what went wrong.
        Last edited by EarlRew; 07-15-2022, 03:14 AM.
        Hi!

Comment

Originally posted by EarlRew View Post
          Was this issue supposed to be all fixed? Asking because I've had issues with a couple of recipes yesterday. All the rest worked fine though so I'm not sure what went wrong.
          Yes - this was fixed back in August. If you are getting repeatable issues, please let us know. I haven't noticed any problems, but I have only been using lightly lately.
          Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
          AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
          X