Forum Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Upgrade

I'll get the style fixed at a later time. We upgraded to the latest VBulletin!
    Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
    Grandmaster Smith 250
    Master Tailor 200
    Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Originally posted by Ngreth Thergn View Post
    I'll get the style fixed at a later time. We upgraded to the latest VBulletin!
    *poke Ngreth* It's sooooo whiiiiiiite!

Comment

It could be that I have just missed it, but is there a place to change how many threads are listed per page similar to how many posts per page?

Comment

and I lost my lil avatar chick. the woodelf with all of her trophies! *pout*

Alliance Artisan
        Proud owner of Artisan's Prize.

Comment

Originally posted by Soulbanshee View Post

*poke Ngreth* It's sooooo whiiiiiiite!
          Soul, top right corner, drop down menu under your name, user settings, account tab, down towards the bottom is a drop down menu for Forum style, if you change the settings, EQTC is an option. then it's at least golds and browns, but some of the text is hard to read.

Alliance Artisan
          Proud owner of Artisan's Prize.

Comment

Originally posted by Elyssanda View Post

Soul, top right corner, drop down menu under your name, user settings, account tab, down towards the bottom is a drop down menu for Forum style, if you change the settings, EQTC is an option. then it's at least golds and browns, but some of the text is hard to read.
            At the time I wrote that the board was still set to default vB5 style. Since then it switched over to an EQTC style as default. Bottom drop-down has an incompatible vB4 style that uses white thread and black text but still has tan shading and the EQTC logo.

Comment

As you tinker around with the bulletin board system, one thing that'd be nice is if you could get the page icon to match your EQTC icon from the non-forum pages. As I browse, I typically have 40 to 50 pages open, so my only means of navigating between them is narrowed down to just the icon on the tabs. I often have trouble finding EQTC when I left it on one of the message board pages and it has their logo icon instead of yours.
              -- Mewkus: 2100 dings on the server formerly known as Solusek Ro
              try: Inventory/Flags/Spells tracker program - (sample output)

Comment

Working...
              X