I'm alive ... I think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm alive ... I think

Sorry, folks, the weather threw me more of a curve ball than expected, and while I did plan on making the house of Thule forums before launch, that plan ended up going in one brain cell and out another. Durn fibro-fog.

I can't make database categories without breaking more than I fix, but I will nudge the hubbyogre about it tonight. Meanwhile, I'll get the House of Thule forums up and running for you momentarily.

My apologies for the delay!

Edit: Please DO feel free to use the forum blogging feature to keep track of incoming information until it can get put into the proper places if you wish!

Glad you're feeling better! While you're nudging Ngreth, can you also ask him to do the following?

1. Change the icon in the upper left corner to link to the main site and not the forums.
    2. Fix the "go to most recent unread message in thread" icons to actually link to the correct location, anchor and all?

Thanks much!
    Muse Doremi Fasolatido, 99.4% retired
    Magelo || AllaKhazam

Comment

*soft hugs*

Was feeling nastalgic and thought I'd stop in. I really miss you guys and the game.
      *chuckle* Odd how we grow so attached to some things, yes?

Hope everyone is doing well.
      51 WAR: Kritta Didymus, GM Tinker - 250 of tinkering.org lore
      Also: Bake'n 200, Fletch'n 200, Smith'n 200, Fish'n 200, Brew'n 200, Jewel'n 200
      Last played years ago. Feel free to email if you wish.

Comment

Working...
      X