Front Page down...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Page down...?

Not sure if its being monitored or not... just tried to get to the site and I got this message

Redirected to... www[dot]eqtraders[dot]com/404[dot]shtml

We are sorry, /404.shtml does not exist.
    You came here from (none) make sure that site knows that /404.shtml does not exist.

Thankfully I also have the Forums bookmarked or else wouldn't have known how to get here :-p

If this is a known issue at this time or it gets resolved, feel free to delete this thread - just wanted to give someone a heads up.

Love the site, by the way - been my source and support of my Tradeskilling habit for 9 years... friendly owners and friendly community - proud to be a part of it ^_^
    Veteran Kyrros - Human Ranger of Tunare for 65 Seasons. Bristlebane Server

Hmm.... with all these other people already 350+ in all their skills... what would I really give back to the Tradeskill community by raising all mine to 350+... I'd just become more competition, add the flooding market, lowering the value of people those who have gone ahead of me. Yeah, I could say "I did it"... but after I'm done 'doing' it, where would the fun be?

After ten years, could I possibly finally be too jaded to continue the time and money sink that is EQ Tradesklling?

LOL, I suppose that's what alts are for?

Yeah, it 404'ed first for the main EQTC site, then the EQ2 site did the same, then they went blooey altogether. We've got a message in to racknine, but, well, even if it wasn't a holiday weekend, I'd not be holding my breath.

/grumpyredhead

Comment

kinda better?

At least the forums look a little better... Now you get the message:

Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user 'eqtrader'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/mysql.php on line 156

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/mysql.php on line 157
      eqtrader_article could not connect
      Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/mysql.php on line 256

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/eqtrader/public_html/articles/news_page.php on line 47

Hopefully it will be up after Easter

Comment

You never realize how much you use something until it's gone.

Being a Mac EQ player (AL`Kabor server) I've sort of gotten used to the loss of content related to our game. We only go to PoP. But I've been able to sift through and find many recipes that still apply to us. When I can't I use the wayback machine at archive.org. Maybe that will help others until the site is back up and running properly.

Comment

Working...
        X