Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome!

Ok,

Now this site totally rocks! I'm so glad that it wasn't going down (I was terrified when the site suddenly didn't work and the note saying that messages would possibly no longer show up and such). Now that the hosting company has moved it to the new server, it is totally awesome - the speed is where it should be, and I love it (it was obvious the problems were a serverside hardware/software config issue, and not a site related issue, I'm glad they saw it too =).

I'm sorry if I sounded rude in the email, I was concerned about the site, and not knowing that it was just moving, I really thought it was being shut down.

And my 2cp, keep the DB the way it is, personally I think it's easier to deal with to see where the breaks are in terms of what can be done with what.

Keep you're chins up, and follow the wonderful rule - don't worry 'bout the small stuff, and it's all small stuff =)

-T

moved the thread where it belongs.
    Brother Krazick Bloodyscales 65th Trial Scaley Transcendent
    Krizick 37th Kitty Tank
    --Officer of The Renegades--
    --Innoruuk Server--

Comment

odd, I didn't think it belonged under db bugs (since I wasn't reporting a bug), but ok, no big deal.

Comment

Well, Niami requested feedback on the database in general be here...
        Brother Krazick Bloodyscales 65th Trial Scaley Transcendent
        Krizick 37th Kitty Tank
        --Officer of The Renegades--
        --Innoruuk Server--

Comment

Working...
        X