Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanned recipe versions of Bazu Leggings and Feran Leggings

For Bazu Leggings - http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_...r=035000000000

The version of the recipe using "Tanned Pristine Bazu Skin" says: "Notes: this recipe has not been confirmed - please post if you can verify that it is accurate"

I can verify that the currently posted version of this recipe is accurate, as I combined it just now and also checked its value in "/outputfiles recipes blacksmithing".

The recipe is learnable and appears in "/outputfile recipes blacksmithing" as: "67071 Bazu Leggings (Tanned Pristine Bazu Skin)"

Trivial 282 blacksmithing, performed in a "Forge" in Plane of Knowledge. After the combine I checked that the recipe UI in a "New Tanaan Forge" shows this as well.

Smithing Components: Bazu Blood(4), Chainmail Pant Pattern, Smithy Hammer, Tanned Pristine Bazu Skin
    In: Forge, Tanaan Forge
    Yield: 1
    Also Returns: Smithy Hammer(1)
    On Failure Returns: Smithy Hammer
    Trivial: 282

(I failed the first time I tried the combine at 350 + 15% trophy + artisan's prize + salvage-6, and received the Smithy Hammer back. The second combine succeeded.)

[Tue Oct 26 02:55:55 2021] You lacked the skills to fashion Bazu Leggings.
    [Tue Oct 26 02:55:55 2021] You failed the combine, but you managed to recover Bazu Blood.
    [Tue Oct 26 02:55:55 2021] You have fashioned the items together to create an alternate product: Smithy Hammer.

[Tue Oct 26 02:56:44 2021] You can no longer advance your skill from making this item.
    [Tue Oct 26 02:56:44 2021] You have learned the recipe Bazu Leggings (Tanned Pristine Bazu Skin)!
    [Tue Oct 26 02:56:44 2021] You have fashioned the items together to create something new: Bazu Leggings.
    [Tue Oct 26 02:56:44 2021] You have fashioned the items together to create something new: Smithy Hammer.

===

For Feran Leggings - http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_...r=035000000000

The version of the recipe using "Tanned Pristine Feran Hide" says: "Notes: this recipe has not been confirmed - please post if you can verify that it is accurate"

I can verify that the currently posted version of this recipe is accurate, as I combined it just now and also checked its value in "/outputfiles recipes tailoring".

The recipe is learnable and appears in "/outputfile recipes tailoring" as: "67158 Feran Leggings (Tanned Pristine Feran Hide)"

Trivial 282 tailoring, performed in a "Loom" in Plane of Knowledge. After the combine I checked that the recipe UI in a "New Tanaan Loom" shows this as well.

Tailoring Components: Feran Blood(4), Pant Pattern, Sewing Needle, Tanned Pristine Feran Hide
    In: Deluxe Sewing Kit, Large Sewing Kit, Loom, Planar Sewing Kit, Tanaan Loom, Coldain Tanners Kit, Collapsible Sewing Kit
    Yield: 1
    Also Returns: Sewing Needle(1)
    On Failure Returns: Sewing Needle
    Trivial at: 282

(I succeeded on the first try at 350 + 15% trophy + artisan's prize + salvage-6, so I cannot confirm whether the Sewing Needle is returned on failure. It likely is, but I cannot confirm.)

[Tue Oct 26 03:01:58 2021] You can no longer advance your skill from making this item.
    [Tue Oct 26 03:01:58 2021] You have learned the recipe Feran Leggings (Tanned Pristine Feran Hide)!
    [Tue Oct 26 03:01:58 2021] You have fashioned the items together to create something new: Feran Leggings.
    [Tue Oct 26 03:01:58 2021] You have fashioned the items together to create something new: Sewing Needle.

===

Updated.

Thanks.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
    X