X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imbued Black Sapphire Silver Necklace

Add EQRecipeID and note that it now counts towards 350
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Isn't that an outlier recipe that is auto-learned, so it does not count toward 350? I'm pretty sure all my characters knew that recipe before I even started into the Imbue recipes on my way to 350.

Comment

In the patch notes from the test server, it said that this recipe will no longer be auto-learned and will count toward 350. So, once the servers come back up tomorrow - I will check this. I was using the forums to take update notes.
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

*** Tradeskills ***

- The Evergreen Leaf spawn locations in Greater Faydark have been spread out so that they are less predictable. The leaves are now much larger and easier to see against the ground.
        - Created a recipe to make Myrmidon's Sloth XIX with Torment of Velious components.
        - Changed the poison used in the Faded Velium Injection Dagger recipe to Bite of the Shissar XX.
        - Updated the Recipe for Faded Velium War Hammer to better represent a hammer instead of a sword. It is also now fletching instead of smithing.
        - Increased the drop rate of Velium Laced Nigriventer Venom.
        - Corrected the typo in the Torment of Velious fish dressing recipe for Velious Angel Fish.
        - Wurms and Kodiaks in Torment of Velious will drop Velium Infused Pelts.
        - Progression: Corrected the eras for some global tradeskill drops. In most cases, this made them available earlier, but level 75 and 80 drops are available later.
        - Changed the paper used by recipes Song: Pulse of Salarra Rk. II and Scroll: Word of Renewal Rk. II to Rough Sortileg Sheet.
        - Imbued Black Saphire Silver Necklace is no longer an auto-learned recipe. This will allow it to count towards a skill of 350.

Comment

Ok thanks, I see that update in the patch notes now. Cool.

Comment

Confirmed that it is now learned and appears on the outputfile.

Comment

Working...
            X