Consigned Bite of the Shissar XIX recipe problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consigned Bite of the Shissar XIX recipe problem

Consigned Bite of the Shissar XIX has two recipes listed and the second one is not right -- the one that has Sculptured Sealed Poison Vial as an ingredient. That recipe would actually make Bite of the Shissar XIX.

The 10 alternate recipes for Consigned Bite of the Shissar XIX should look like the 10 recipes for Consigned Bite of the Shissar XVIII except of course with Bite of the Shissar XIX in place of Bite of the Shissar XVIII and Consigned Sculptured Sealed Poison Vial in place of Consigned Stylized Sealed Poison Vial.

I think I got all those fixed with maybe the exception of the further success results. I'll test on my rogue later unless you can confirm what is returned on success,

Thanks!
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

OK - I did the Grandmaster's Assassin seal quest to confirm the consigned recipes. Should all be fixed now, let me know if you find any more problems with a new post.

Thanks!
      Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
      X