Enchanter ability: Enchant Celestial Platinum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchanter ability: Enchant Celestial Platinum

Combine one Primordial Dynastic Radiance per 10 platinum bars to create (10) Celestial Platinum. Thus far I have not found the spell, research components or other clues but working through it.

- Coagagain, Povar

i am going to go out on a limb and say that based on what I see on Sagacious Great Jade for sale that the recipes for the spell follows the same pattern as before

that should make the spell recipes the following:

Ability: Enchant Celestial Platinum

Runic Sortilege Sheet
    Quill of the coercer
    Invigorating Thickener
    Ink of Druzzil Ro
    Ink Additive of the Nameless
    Primordial Dynastic Radiance

Ability: Mass Enchant Celestial Platinum

Fine Runic Sortilege Sheet
    Quill of the Coercer
    Invigorating Thickener
    Ink of Druzzil Ro
    Ink of Prexus
    Ink Additive of the nameless
    Primordial Dynastic Radiance
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Originally posted by Coagagin View Post
      Combine one Primordial Dynastic Radiance per 10 platinum bars to create (10) Celestial Platinum. Thus far I have not found the spell, research components or other clues but working through it.

- Coagagain, Povar
      Combine them in what? No container has 11 slots?
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Like most Mass Enchant spells you need only have 10 platinum bars on your person not in a tradeskill table. I am working directly with the change spell data.

Happy to try this combination shortly Saturday morning.

- Coag

Comment

Confirmed. That is indeed the new spell combination.

Thanks, Aanvane!

- Coag

Comment

Mass Enchant Celestial Platinum 450 Trivial.

Comment

So does this mean you don't make a celestial platinum first and then enchant it? You just cast the enchant spell with the dynastic radiance and plat bars in inventory? Prior to RoS, you always made the base bar amd them enchanted it, then I think RoS just had the base bar as a drop? Trying to figure out what this expansion does.

I am not 110 and I'm not in an active guild, so I have no chance of getting past the first zone in this expansion. I'm going to need specific feedback for a few items
              Last edited by Aanuvane; 12-15-2018, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Entered the spell recipes - waiting a little while longer for feedback on how the actual bar enchanting is working.

Also, if anyone has the specific trivial for the single enchant - I'd appreciate it!

Comment

Ability: Enchant Celestial Platinum recipe above is correct. Trivial is 444.
                  Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
                  Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

If anyone can confirm how you actually make the Enchanted Celestial Platinum so I can get a recipe entered I would greatly appreciate it.

I am guessing that for a single bar you need 1 bar of plat and 1 primordial dynastic radiance in your inventory when you cast the spell, and for the Mass Enchant - you need 10 bars of plat and 10 radiance?

I'll get recipes added as soon as someone confirms for me.

Thanks!

Comment

Recipes entered.

Comment

Working...
                      X