Baking - Stove - Triv 300

3x Ranthock Wheat
    3x Mixed Egg
    1x Razorgil
    1x Ground Pepper
    1x Rock Salt
    1x Dried Bread Crumbs
    Master Artisan Lemamas Half`Elven of Povar
    300 Smith - 300 Tailor - 300 Brewer - 300 Baker - 300 Potter - 300 Jeweler - 300 Fletcher
    Povar Server
    Final Empire
    Half Elf Ranger

where does Razorgill come from cant seem to find any info on it

Comment

Ranthock Wheat

Woot!

Something to do with that bag of Ranthock Wheat. I never did get around to fishing for the other recipe.
      Trophies: Fr-2 Jour-4 Exp-8 Mast-6 GM-29

Comment

Could you provide the item information for Ranthock Honey Wheat Crunch Razorgill, please?
        Tanliel Ta'Eldareva
        WebBard, Heroes of Luclin
        300: Baker, Jeweler, Potter, Fletcher
        250+: Brewer, Smith
        247: Tailor

Quoth Ngreth, "It is all very mathy."

Comment

I *think* this should be "Razorfin" instead of Razorgill. Can anyone confirm this before I add it?
          Fehm Boht of Veeshan
          ~`Fires of Heaven`~

Master Artisan
          Master Tinkerer
          Master Researcher

Comment

Been Researching this afternoon

Been trying to research on this between Alla's/Lucy's etc and in game. Found the book that gives the recipe - can't find the cave with frightening kobolds beyond the void to try to fish for the razorgill. If anyone has any hints on the razorgill - I'm happy to confirm the recipe/result.
            Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
            AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Razorgill

Went to SoD searching, but I'm not big enuf. After several near-death experiences and one not-near, I decided to leave this to the big guys.

However, the fish in newbie Blackburrow are razorgills, so I would expect tthese to come from Old Blackburrow.
              Trophies: Fr-2 Jour-4 Exp-8 Mast-6 GM-29

Comment

Thanks fort he effort Shad!

I checked track in places like Kithcor, Old Commonlands, Tosk, Warrens, Rathe Council Chamber, Kurns, FoS....I've hunted a lot in Oceangreen Hills and Village, Blackburrow and at least been in Temple of Bertox for a while...why am I tracking you ask?

The recipe book says....

While I was beyond the void, I also found an interesting fish in a cave filled with terrifying kobolds.....

I can't find any kolbolds. I'll go check BB just for giggles.
                Last edited by Aanuvane; 11-13-2008, 06:22 PM.
                AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

You were right Shadrok

Just fished Razorgill in Old Blackburrow. I'll confirm the recipe shortly.

Comment

Database Updated

Confirmed that it is razorfin and not razorgill. Database Updated. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X