Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quests - Newbie Quests - Halas Berserker

Armor of the Order of the Rabidwolf

Herewith the walkthrough for the Halas Barbarian Berserker ‘newbie’ armor quest. The initial sub-combines, resulting in the individual pieces of “Material”, are performed in the Assembly Kit. The “Material”/”Mold” combines may be performed in any ‘non-cultural’ forge.

NOTES: Remember you will need ‘doubles’ of the Bracer sub-combine items if you wish to have a ‘matched set’ of bracers. Also, the Bracer “mold” and “material” are LORE (i.e. you cannot get both at the same time) so you will have to make one complete Bracer before doing the “Bracer Material” sub-combine for the second one.

Haladorf Wuirgon is located next to the Berserker Trainer in the
    northwest part of Halas.

You say, 'Hail, Haladorf Wuirgon.'

Haladorf Wuirgon says 'Welcome _____. If you are a young [berserker] wishing to begin your training, I can perhaps be of assistance.'

You say, 'I am a berserker.'

Haladorf Wuirgon says 'Tell me, do you feel the rage inside? If you truly wish to become a powerful berserker, you must let your rage consume you. Others will shun you, will call you an animal. But I will tell you this, my friend; they will appreciate our powers on the fields of battle. The rage is our way of life. Ours is a lost way of life, and I seek to change that. The berserker way will be known again. If you truly feel the rage inside your soul, I will assist you with the making of your Order of the Rabidwolf [armor].'

You say, 'What armor?'

Haladorf Wuirgon says 'While a true berserker shouldn't need a suit of armor to battle his foes; this armor will show your dedication to our cause and will offer you added protection while you are still learning our ways. And truth be told, there are times when our rage alone is not enough to protect us from the claws of savage beasts. When you are [ready to begin] your training, let me know.'

You say, 'I am ready to begin my training.'

Haladorf Wuirgon says 'Here is your assembly kit. With this kit, you will be able to combine the various components necessary to make your armor. I can instruct you on how to make [boots], [leggings], [bracers], [gloves], a [coif], a [gorget], or a [tunic]. I suggest you wait to make the tunic last, as it is the most difficult item to construct.'

You receive the Rabidwolf Chain Assembly Kit (LORE, NO DROP,
    10-slot, size LARGE, 0% Weight Reduction).

You say, 'I would like to make the boots.'

You receive an Order of the Rabidwolf Boot Mold.

Haladorf Wuirgon says 'To craft Rabidwolf Boots, you must find two small pieces of ore, one spiderling legs, and one polar bear skin. You should able to find the animal parts in Everfrost and the ore somewhere here in town. Once you have combined these items in your assembly kit, take the Order of the Rabidwolf Boots Material to a forge along with this mold to create your new boots.'

You say, 'I would like to make the leggings.'

You receive an Order of the Rabidwolf Leggings Mold

Haladorf Wuirgon says 'To craft Rabidwolf Leggings, find one small piece of ore, one ruined wolf pelt, one bone chip, and two spiderling legs. You should able to find the animal parts in Everfrost and the ore somewhere here in town. Once you have combined these items in your assembly kit, take the Order of the Rabidwolf Leggings Material to a forge along with this mold to create your new leggings.'

You say, 'I would like to make the bracer.'

You receive an Order of the Rabidwolf Bracer Mold

Haladorf Wuirgon says 'To craft a Rabidwolf Bracer, find two small pieces of ore, two bone chips, and one polar bear skin. You should able to find the animal parts in Everfrost and the ore somewhere here in town. Once you have combined these items in your assembly kit, take the Order of the Rabidwolf Bracer Material to a forge along with this mold to create your new bracer.'

You say, 'I would like to make the gloves.'

You receive an Order of the Rabidwolf Gloves Mold

Haladorf Wuirgon says 'To craft Rabidwolf Gloves, find one small piece of ore, three bone chips, and two ruined wolf pelts. You should able to find the animal parts in Everfrost and the ore somewhere here in town. Once you have combined these items in your assembly kit, take the Order of the Rabidwolf Glove Material to a forge along with this mold to create your new gloves.'

You say, 'I would like to make the coif.'

You receive an Order of the Rabidwolf Coif Mold

Haladorf Wuirgon says 'To craft a Rabidwolf Coif, find two small pieces of ore, two gnoll pup scalps, and one bone chips. You should able to find the animal parts in Everfrost and the ore somewhere here in town. Once you have combined these items in your assembly kit, take the Order of the Rabidwolf Coif Material to a forge along with this mold to create your new coif.'

You say, 'I would like to make the gorget.'

You receive an Order of the Rabidwolf Gorget Mold

Haladorf Wuirgon says 'To craft a Rabidwolf Gorget, find one small piece of ore, one ruined wolf pelt, one patch of gnoll fur and two bone chips. You should able to find the animal parts in Everfrost and the ore somewhere here in town. Once you have combined these items in your assembly kit, take the Order of the Rabidwolf Gorget Material to a forge along with this mold to create your new gorget.'

You say, 'I would like to make the tunic.'

You receive an Order of the Rabidwolf Tunic Mold

Haladorf Wuirgon says 'This is the most difficult piece of your armor that you will create. To craft a Rabidwolf tunic, find three small pieces of ore, one polar bear skin, one ruined wolf pelt, and one spider venom sac. You should able to find the animal parts in Everfrost and the ore somewhere here in town. Once you have combined these items in your assembly kit, take the Order of the Rabidwolf Tunic Material to a forge along with this mold to create your new tunic. If you are successful in creating y
    r tunic, I may have another [task] for you.'

You say, 'What task?'

Haladorf Wuirgon says 'A true berserker is afraid of nothing. Prove to me that you are worthy of your final reward. Venture to the home of the gnolls, Blackburrow and find one gnoll sternum, one severed gnoll foot, one gnoll foot bones, and one giant snake rattle. Once you have these items, hand them to me.'

When you turn in these four items:

Haladorf Wuirgon says 'Your rage has served you well. Take this weapon. May it help you in your future battles. Your training with me is complete. Farewell.'
    You gain experience!!

You receive: Axe of the Rabidwolf

===========================
    Initial combines (designated “... Material”) are done in the:

Rabidwolf Chain Assembly Kit
    LORE ITEM NO DROP
    Wt: 10 Weight Reduction: 0%
    Capacity: 10 Size Capacity: LARGE

Magical Mold stats:

Rabidwolf Boot Mold
    LORE ITEM NO DROP
    This item can be used in tradeskills.
    Wt: 0.0 Size: TINY
    Class: NONE
    Race: NONE

Rabidwolf Bracer Mold
    LORE ITEM NO DROP

Rabidwolf Coif Mold
    LORE ITEM NO DROP

Rabidwolf Gloves Mold
    LORE ITEM NO DROP

Rabidwolf Gorget Mold
    LORE ITEM NO DROP

Rabidwolf Leggings Mold
    LORE ITEM NO DROP

Rabidwolf Tunic Mold
    LORE ITEM NO DROP

Rabidwolf “Material” stats:

Order of the Rabidwolf Boot Material
    MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP
    Wt: 0.3 Size: SMALL

Order of the Rabidwolf Bracer Material

Order of the Rabidwolf Coif Material

Order of the Rabidwolf Gloves Material

Order of the Rabidwolf Gorget Material

Order of the Rabidwolf Leggings Material

Order of the Rabidwolf Tunic Material

Item List:

Bone Chips
    Wt: 0.1 Size: SMALL
    Class: ALL
    Race: ALL
    ((stackable))

Giant Snake Rattle
    Wt: 1.2 Size: MEDIUM
    ((NOT stackable))

Gnoll Foot Bones
    NO DROP
    ((NOT stackable))

Gnoll Pup Scalp
    ((stackable))

Gnoll Sternum
    NO DROP
    Mob Drop: Black Burrow/Burly Gnoll, Gnoll Guardsman
    ((NOT stackable))

Patch of Gnoll Fur
    ((stackable))

Polar Bear Skin
    Wt: 5.0 Size: LARGE
    ((NOT stackable))

Ruined Wolf Pelt
    Wt: 3.5 Size: LARGE
    ((stackable))

Severed Gnoll Foot
    Wt: 0.2 Size: SMALL
    ((stackable))

Small Piece of Ore
    Wt: 0.5 Size: SMALL
    ((stackable))

Spider Venom Sac
    Wt: 0.2 Size: SMALL
    ((NOT stackable))

Spiderling Legs
    ((stackable))

Rewards:

Axe of the Rabidwolf
    Slot: PRIMARY SECONDARY
    Skill: 2H Slashing Delay: 35
    DMG: 8
    AC: +1
    Str: +2 Sta: +3 Agi: +1 HP: +10
    Magic Resist: +1
    Weight: 3.5 Size: LARGE
    Class: Berserker
    Race: Barbarian
    Slot 1; Type 4: Empty

Rabidwolf Boots
    Slot: FEET
    AC: +6
    Str: +1 Dex: +1 Sta: +1 HP: +4
    Weight: 2.0 Size: LARGE
    Classes: Berserker
    Races: Barbarian
    Slot 1, Type 7: Empty

Rabidwolf Bracer
    MAGIC ITEM NO DROP
    Slot: WRIST
    AC: +3
    Str: +2 Sta: +1 HP: +5
    Weight: 1.0 Size: LARGE

Rabidwolf Coif
    Slot: HEAD
    AC: +5
    Sta: +2 HP: +4
    Cold Resist: +1

Rabidwolf Gloves
    Slot: HANDS
    Agi: +1 HP: +7
    Weight: 1.0 Size: LARGE

Rabidwolf Gorget
    Slot: NECK
    Sta: +2 Cold Resist: +1 HP: +4

Rabidwolf Leggings
    Slot: LEGS
    AC: +8
    Str: +1 Sta: +1 HP: +8
    Cold Resist: +1 Magic Resist: +1

Rabidwolf Tunic
    Slot: CHEST
    AC: +12
    Str: +2 Dex: +1 Sta: +3 HP: +15

Quests - Newbie Quests - Halas Berserker Recipes

Tudani,

Here are the recipes.

Rabidwolf Boots

Recipe 1: combine (2) Small Piece of Ore, (1) Spiderling Legs, and (1) Polar Bear Skin, in the Rabidwolf Chain Assembly Kit, yields (1) Order of the Rabidwolf Boot Material, trivial is NO FAIL.

Recipe 2: combine Order of the Rabidwolf Boot Mold and Order of the Rabidwolf Boot Material, in a non-cultural forge, yields (1) Rabidwolf Boots, trivial is NO FAIL.

Rabidwolf Leggings

Recipe 1: combine (1) Small Piece of Ore, (1) Ruined Wolf Pelt, (1) Bone Chips, and (2) Spiderling Legs, in the Rabidwolf Chain Assembly Kit, yields (1) Order of the Rabidwolf Leggings Material, trivial is NO FAIL.

Recipe 2: combine Order of the Rabidwolf Leggings Mold and Order of the Rabidwolf Leggings Material, in a non-cultural forge, yields (1) Rabidwolf Leggings, trivial is NO FAIL.

Rabidwolf Bracer

Recipe 1: combine (2) Small Piece of Ore, (2) Bone Chips, and (1) Polar Bear Skin, in the Rabidwolf Chain Assembly Kit, yields (1) Order of the Rabidwolf Bracer Material, trivial is NO FAIL.

Recipe 2: combine Order of the Rabidwolf Bracer Mold and Order of the Rabidwolf Bracer Material, in a non-cultural forge, yields (1) Rabidwolf Bracer, trivial is NO FAIL.

Rabidwolf Gloves

Recipe 1: combine (1) Small Piece of Ore, (3) Bone Chips, and (2) Ruined Wolf Pelt, in the Rabidwolf Chain Assembly Kit, yields (1) Order of the Rabidwolf Gloves Material, trivial is NO FAIL.

Recipe 2: combine Order of the Rabidwolf Gloves Mold and Order of the Rabidwolf Gloves Material, in a non-cultural forge, yields (1) Rabidwolf Gloves, trivial is NO FAIL.

Rabidwolf Coif

Recipe 1: combine (2) Small Piece of Ore, (2) Gnoll Pup Scalp, and (1) Bone Chips, in the Rabidwolf Chain Assembly Kit, yields (1) Order of the Rabidwolf Coif Material, trivial is NO FAIL.

Recipe 2: combine Order of the Rabidwolf Coif Mold and Order of the Rabidwolf Coif Material, in a non-cultural forge, yields (1) Rabidwolf Coif, trivial is NO FAIL.

Rabidwolf Gorget

Recipe 1: combine (1) Small Piece of Ore, (1) Ruined Wolf Pelt, (1) Patch of Gnoll Fur and (2) Bone Chips, in the Rabidwolf Chain Assembly Kit, yields (1) Order of the Rabidwolf Gorget Material, trivial is NO FAIL.

Recipe 2: combine Order of the Rabidwolf Gorget Mold and Order of the Rabidwolf Gorget Material, in a non-cultural forge, yields (1) Rabidwolf Gorget, trivial is NO FAIL.

Rabidwolf Tunic

Recipe 1: combine (3) Small Piece of Ore, (1) Polar Bear Skin, (1) Ruined Wolf Pelt, and (1) Spider Venom Sac, in the Rabidwolf Chain Assembly Kit, yields (1) Order of the Rabidwolf Tunic Material, trivial is NO FAIL.

Recipe 2: combine Order of the Rabidwolf Tunic Mold and Order of the Rabidwolf Tunic Material, in a non-cultural forge, yields (1) Rabidwolf Tunic, trivial is NO FAIL.

Comment

Newbie Armor quests for Barbarian Berserkers

I read your post about the Berserker armor. The armor does not require a giant snake rattle. I think you may have placed that in the wrong post. Just wanted everyone to know.

Thank you.

Fendaorfa Bloodrage
      51 Berserker
      Tarew Marr

Comment

this is all updated.
        ~Tudani
        Retired Shamaness of Talisman
        Tunare

"Measure twice, cut once."

Comment

Working...