• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xanthe's dropdown list error(s)

http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_...r=035030000000
    xanthe's earring of nature

in the Mistletoe Cutting Sickle box...

in all the the blessed sickle parts boxes...

the blessed dust of tunare is not an openable box. No plus sign to get the recipe. I know, by that point someone should just know how to make it ^_^ but that's not the point. it should have a submenu, and does not.

actually, i look more, and many things are not boxes. CEs, sheet metal... is there an open-box limit? ^_^

-- sanna
    who thinks maybe she will not do all of the XEoN by herself.....
    Mistress Tinkbang Tankboom - Ak'Anon, Tarew Marr
    Gneehugging Chantaranga of the 66th Mez Break - AA:59
    Assisted by Nakigoe Sennamida, Druidess of 65 Foraged Steamfont Springwaters - AA:8
    Quartic, Darkie Wizzy of 52 Self-Snares - Best Crit: 1680.
    [BK-210 // BR-250 // BS-203 // FL-200 // JC-240 // PT-200 // TL-200 ]---[ TK-179 // RS-182 // FS-165 ]-- Points: 1503/1750 -- Shawl: EIGHT and wearing it ^_^.
    Icon by Kenshingentatsu

This is actually as intended.

It was decided that basically repeating something like that over and over was rediculous... long... and generally made it very hard to read. Imagine if I put in Celestial Essense every time it shows up in that recipe?

So what happens is... it only shows an expansion of an item the FIRST time it shows up. and in the case of the Dust you are speeking of, it shows up in the robes above, before it shows up in the sickle.

So in odd cases like Xanthe's earring thing work a little odd. But otherwise, it works to keep things from beeing too cluttered.
    Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
    Grandmaster Smith 250
    Master Tailor 200
    Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

That does make sense, but it struck me, the first time I was looking at it, that such logistics were not always being applied? But now it looks like the page has changed, and that no CE dropdown is available at all.

Then again, large possibility my comp is at fault today, it likes to do inexplicable ... things. Sometimes.

at any rate, something more real..

Star Ruby Encrusted Stein allows for being fired in a kiln or tanaan kiln, but Blessed Dust of Tunare lists only kiln. True? Ommision?

-- Sanna
      multitasking bad. who told me i could multitask?? they were wrong!
      Assisted by Nakigoe Sennamida, Druidess of 65 Foraged Steamfont Springwaters - AA:8
      [BK-210 // BR-250 // BS-203 // FL-200 // JC-240 // PT-200 // TL-200 ]---[ TK-179 // RS-182 // FS-165 ]-- Points: 1503/1750 -- Shawl: EIGHT and wearing it ^_^.
      Icon by Kenshingentatsu

Comment

mistletoe temper in a tanaan brew barrel?

eh, i'll just keep editing the one post...

blessed dust of karana in a tanaan kiln?
        Last edited by Sanna; 08-12-2003, 09:52 PM.
        Icon by Kenshingentatsu

Comment

There are MANY recipes that specify only the NON-Tanaan Container. They can be created with the Tanaan equivalent, Planar, or collapsible. These corrections have not been done in mass.

We wanted to get the site up and available, without spending another month fixing these "known" but minor issues.

Now that major problems are mostly resolved, it is likely we will begin to tweak these as time goes on. But do note, that when a patch has some new set of tradeskill recipes (Like the Aug 6 with the Karana Fletching Recipes), these will again take back burner.
          Brother Krazick Bloodyscales 65th Trial Scaley Transcendent
          Krizick 37th Kitty Tank
          --Officer of The Renegades--
          --Innoruuk Server--

Comment

Working...
          X