"New" tradeskill weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "New" tradeskill weapons

Was looking up some of the stuff I have in my bank and noticed I can make some of the new weapons recently introduced. Did a search here and couldn't find munch about them mainly cause I suck at search engines

Questions:
    A) Is there a comprehensive guide somewhere?
    B) Do I need to do some long drawn out quest like Cultural Armour & Aug's? If so, where do I grab the quest?
    C) Can I experiment or do I need to buy a book that will "tell" me what combines I may attempt? If so, where do I buy this book?

Thanks
    What is all the fuss about? So I forgot to pick you up at work...I just gained a level !!! -Favorite last words as I sleep on the couch

Originally posted by AbyssalMage View Post
    A) Is there a comprehensive guide somewhere?
    B) Do I need to do some long drawn out quest like Cultural Armour & Aug's? If so, where do I grab the quest?
    C) Can I experiment or do I need to buy a book that will "tell" me what combines I may attempt? If so, where do I buy this book?
    A) There is a rather good guide at http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/showthread.php?t=32823

B) You just need a certain skill level in order to see the books you need to scribe to make the weapons

C) You need to buy books which become visible on the vendor as you gain in Smithing and Tailoring skill. Borik Daranvil sells the books on weapon making which put them into your list at the Forge. You cannot experiment to learn the recipes. Each recipe does require a non Smithed component or two, made with Pottery (Blade Molds for example), Fletching (Hafts), and Tailoring (Hilt Wraps). Each weapon also has a comparable aug with adds a good part of the stats and damage, made with Jewelcraft, again skill based to see the books and bought from the same vendor.

Comment

Working...
    X