Website Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Problems

The screens are out of wack. The menu on the left if 1/5 off screen and the body of the page is under it making it hard to read. I'm guessing the style file(s) are damaged or is it on my end? Started around the time when the dns things were moved. 3 others have said the same thing in General chat. Also before I couldn't enter text in the message body but now I can.

I think this might be a problem on your end. The page loads fine for me.

Not this site - but I did notice yesterday that lots of sites weren't loading correctly for me in Chrome, but a simple refresh of the page got it to load correctly.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Others in EQ's general chat have said the same. Its been broken since the dns problem. Why that would cause a problem who knows. So no it's not just on my end.

Comment

I can't help with anything like that - it loads just fine for me and looks like it always has.
        Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
        X