EQ2 Traders Corner Forums  

Go Back   EQ2 Traders Corner Forums > Announcements > Front Page News

Old 04-17-2012, 11:04 AM   #1
Niami DenMother
'Mum

Default Apr 17: GU63 - Skyshrine!

The servers are currently down for Game Update 63. To make things easier to find, here is a repeat of the GU63 FAQ and the quick links from my GU62 Crafting Preview:

Frequently Asked
  • How do I get to Withered Lands? You can access the new zone by heading to the docks outside of Thurgadin. Hail the New Combine Flightmaster on the NE dock
  • How do I get to Skyshrine? Head to the west side of the map and you will find the path to Alivan south of the Sanctuary of Tears. The lightmaster for Skyshrine is in the back part of Alivan.
  • What skill do I need to harvest in WL? 425
  • I got knocked from the sky while flying. What is up with that? The dragon is flying overhead. Next time, when you see rain, land ASAP if you haven't got the crafter reward cloak or done the adventure line to prevent that.
  • Where can I get the new recipe books? The four new recipe books are from questing in WL
  • But I don't wanna do any more crafting quests! Is there another
    way?
    Then you can pay some willing crafter who has done the quests to buy the recipe books for you from a crafting trainer.
  • How do I get the new crafting apprentices? One is from
    a solo/duo/heroic Skyshrine instance, the other is from a raid instance (More information can be found here
  • Why can't I level past 90 adventurer? If you own the DoV
    expansion and have 280+ AA, then you probably forgot to fix your AA slider
  • Why can't I spend my first prestige point? Sometimes you
    need to zone/reload in order to be able to spend it.
  • How do I get prestige points? Adventuring past level 90.
    You get 1 prestige point for every 20% of a level that you gain after level 90 Adventurer. No prestige points for crafters.)

Quick Links
Old 04-17-2012, 05:11 PM   #2
Valendur
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niami DenMother View Post
  • Where can I get the new recipe books? The four new recipe books are from questing in WL
  • But I don't wanna do any more crafting quests! Is there another
    way?
    Then you can pay some willing crafter who has done the quests to buy the recipe books for you from a crafting trainer.
Well, I just finished the quests on my weaponsmith, discovered the recipe books on my server, and decided I'd put some up on the broker for sale. Except they're all NO-TRADE, so no, some other willing crafter can not sell you the recipe books. This may be a mistake, but as of launch day this is what's live.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:14 PM   #3
Valendur
Contributor

24 hours later and no change. Level 91 and 92 crafting books whether quested or purchased, are NO-TRADE.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:09 PM   #4
Niami DenMother
'Mum

Meh, they were tradeable on Test ... so, essentially, the fact that the quests unlock the ability to buy the recipe books is a total waste right now, since you get the recipes from the questing. I'll get some /feedback in on it later.
Niami DenMother is offline   Reply With Quote