Efficient Woodworking Volumes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Efficient Woodworking Volumes

I have been looking for efficient woodworking volumes but have been unable to find their source. Can anyone tell me where I may find them?

I've never heard of such an EQ2 critter. What what recipes are you looking for that are not in the Woodworker Essentials or Advanced Woodworker books?

~Mum the confused and bemused

Comment

Totems

Niami,

Sorry to be late answering this but was traveling. I am looking for some of the Totem recipes. I.E. Totem of the Chameleon and others according to Zam it is found in efficient woodworking volume.

Comment

The totems and such are in "Woodworker Essentials" volumes, just like other normal woodworker recipes, so you'll find them on the recipe vendors as you level up your woodworker. (The tradeskill trainer NPC in the various crafting societies, or the recipe vendor amenity in guildhalls.)

~Mum

Comment

thanks Niami, I think the info on Zam must be in error, it also mentions efficient provisioner recipes etc. maybe from an earlier version of EQ?

Comment

They were never called efficient. It sounds almost like Zam had a database glitch that changed that one word or something. Very odd.

Comment

Working...
            X