Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what do you think of T8?

Hello felow Woodworkers,

What do you guys think of the new T8 items? I haven't dived in them as deep as I could, since i'm only lvl 61 atm. How are the Handcrafted and more specific, how are the Mastercrafted item? What are your thoughts?

Greetz,

Corbolu
    Dirge on Runneye
    Proud member of Lowland Elites

I hear a lot of endorsements for mahogany long bows from both the woodworker in my guild who makes them and those in the guild (rangers especially) that use them, if that's any help.

Lady Karazara Twoflower, 90th rank carpenter & 450 tinker; Aerie Kolmas, Kelethin
    Ayobii Xorith, 90th rank tailor; Terrace Standards, Gorowyn
    Nakaris Twoflower, 90th rank jeweler; Qeynos Village Inn, Baubbleshire, Qeynos
    Kawazu Kruppta, 60th rank armorer; Valor Homesteads, New Halas
    Plobo Fayfire, 22nd rank sage; Silver Leaf Inn, Kelethin

Member of Jaggedpine Defenders, Guk server

Comment

Aye, sadly, this is one of the classes on the back burner for me right now. My WW is only 62, and waiting until my several 70s are done before I work on her again - only so far that the resources will stretch, and the guild has higher level WW's than me.

Comment

There are now two longbow (as well as shortbow) recipes - Ornate and not Ornate. However, the Ghostly Bow of Bylze (level 59 - early Claymore quest series reward) gives better DSP than the level 72 mahogany bows; I didn't bother with making one. It is about 500 DSP better than the ebony longbow and I would definitely upgrade to mahogany if I were still using ebony.
        Sylvermune, Lucan D'Lere
        Ranger 76, Woodworker 80, Transmuter 335
        Officer of Eternal Knights of Luclin

Comment

Working...
        X