I need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help

With the thousands of new recipes I cannot find them anywhere online.

Can any weaponsmith let me know which of the new 1h weapons both piercing and slashing have 4 or 5 second delays and scout orientated stats.

Str/sta/agi or int. Or some combination of all 4.

I want to know what to request from a weaponsmith when I finally get one to do the combines. I have all the rares just need a weaponsmith, and I find people are easier to deal with if you know what you want up front.

Thanks for the help

I'm looking for 42 and 52 recipes, but i think the type of weapon will stay consistent. If I read GU45 notes right.

Originally posted by Woogie526 View Post
    With the thousands of new recipes I cannot find them anywhere online.

Can any weaponsmith let me know which of the new 1h weapons both piercing and slashing have 4 or 5 second delays and scout orientated stats.

Str/sta/agi or int. Or some combination of all 4.

I want to know what to request from a weaponsmith when I finally get one to do the combines. I have all the rares just need a weaponsmith, and I find people are easier to deal with if you know what you want up front.

Thanks for the help

I'm looking for 42 and 52 recipes, but i think the type of weapon will stay consistent. If I read GU45 notes right.

First off you have come to the right place. I spent a bit of time researching this today and here is what I came up with: (I will just list the actual weapon name since that is consistant throughout the tiers not the materials)

Short Sword; Str/Sta/Agi; 1 Handed Slashing 3 second delay
    Long Sword; Str/Sta/Agi; 1 handed Slashing; 5 second delay
    Rapier; Str/Sta/Agi; 1 Handed Piercing; 5 Second delay
    Sai; Str/Sta/Agi; 1 Handed Piercing; 3 second delay
    Spatha; Str/Sta/Int; 1 handed slashing; 5 second delay
    Parrying Blade; Str/Sta/Int; 1 handed Piercing; 3 second delay
    Sabre; Str/Sta/Int; 1 Handed Pierce; 5 Second delay

There are no weapons that have both slashing and piercing so it is one or the other. Also I want to make a disclaimer that I am a bit addle minded and may have missed examining a weapon or 2 along the way. I hope this helps you in your search!
    ABC's of Life Lessons (what I have learned):
    Ask and it will be given to you. Believe. Consider the lillies. Do unto others as you would have them to do to you. Encourage. Forgive. Give to one from whom you will not recieve. Hope. Instruct. Judge not. Knock and the door will be opened to you. Love your neighbor as you love yourself. be Mindful. do not Neglect the gift that is within you. Owe no one. Practice kindness. be Quick to listen, and slow to speak. Rejoice. Seek. Take heart. Understand. Value truth. Walk humbly. strive to eXcel. enter into joY. be Zealous for the good!

Comment

I have NOT proofread this yet, but hopefully this will help

~Mum

Edit: and you are correct - the stats change by tier and handcrafted/mastercrafted, but the ratios, delays and types of stats stays the same. The chart above is basically the one from the GU45 preview, but minus the extra fru-fru, and with the delays for each added.
      Last edited by Niami DenMother; 05-21-2008, 02:44 PM.

Comment

This may help as well. I JUST finished updating my weaponsmith site with the updates from GU45. All the mastercrafted weapons lvl 12 and up that a weaponsmith can make. I included the recipe and the recipe level for each one this time and even included the fuel cost. It's broken out by class and tier to make it easy for someone looking for a weapon. Find your class, click on the tier you're in, and see all the mastercrafted weaponsmith weapons your class can equip. Includes pretty much everything about the weapon that you would see if you examined it in the game. It's Dethdlr's Weapon Emporium (my Weaponsmith is Dethdlr on Kithicor). Unfortunately, I haven't posted five times yet here so the system won't let me post the link. It's www (dot) eq2411 (dot) com. Maybe Niami DenMother will hook me up with another link from here.

Dethdir's Weapon Emporium
        Last edited by Niami DenMother; 05-26-2008, 11:00 AM. Reason: linkie!

Comment

I gave your site a glance...seems to work out nicely!
          ABC's of Life Lessons (what I have learned):
          Ask and it will be given to you. Believe. Consider the lillies. Do unto others as you would have them to do to you. Encourage. Forgive. Give to one from whom you will not recieve. Hope. Instruct. Judge not. Knock and the door will be opened to you. Love your neighbor as you love yourself. be Mindful. do not Neglect the gift that is within you. Owe no one. Practice kindness. be Quick to listen, and slow to speak. Rejoice. Seek. Take heart. Understand. Value truth. Walk humbly. strive to eXcel. enter into joY. be Zealous for the good!

Comment

Working...
          X