question for current WS's that have other crafts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for current WS's that have other crafts

i've taken a carpenter to 70, and a provisioner also, and have a sage half way there, but i'm struggling ALOT on my weaponsmith.

it seems like the ts arts for ws dont do as much, or sometimes like they dont do anything.

i'll sit there using ONLY +durability buttons, countering every event, and then popping the other 2 before the next cycle, and still watch my durability slowly slide down.

on my carp and prov, i can often start a craft, go afk, and come back to a finished pristine craft, with lots of "critical success" events.

has this happened to anyone else? or is there some bad luck embedded with my WS toon?

There are inconsistencies in reaction arts from class to class, not to mention in the same class from tier to tier.

I currently struggle more with my weaponsmith than most of my other classes (I have at least one of everything), but she's also one of my lower-level folks (only 40). Before I fret it too much, I'm waiting for the reaction art changes that Domino is working on, in hopes that it makes things a bit smoother.

Comment

changes? i must have missed that one, got a link?

Comment

Originally posted by uberfuzzy View Post
        changes? i must have missed that one, got a link?
        This is a good summary to keep an eye on.

Comment

Oooh, I have the reaction art link stickied in the general forum, but, yes, the state of the tradeskills thread is a far better one to watch.

{slips Domino some fudge} Hang in there, ma'am!

Comment

Working...
          X