Captains Overboard?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captains Overboard?

I'm having trouble. I go to the Druid Rings in the Obol Plains and they seem inactive (or I can't access the shrub or whatever activates travel), and when I go to the Dragon Circle Rings in the Great Divide I don't see the Vess. Isles.
    "To Serve Man" ; It's a cookbook!

Portal object thingamabob

You need to use the little portal object thing that appears in his tent on Mara
    Level 95 Carpenter on Unrest server, always making boxes for ye old alt'o'holic

Comment

Originally posted by foodcity View Post
      You need to use the little portal object thing that appears in his tent on Mara
      I did. That's how I got into the Obol plains. It's the Druid Ring in the Obol plain that is non-functional

Comment

The druid ring in Obol is activated by an adventuring questline. If you're not a druid, and you're trying to zip from the daily in Obol to the weekly in Vesspyr, you're going to be using some personal ports to get elsewhere (home or guildhall, etc) and then hop to Vesspyr from there.

~Mum

Comment

Is it true that Personal ports require the earring of solstice? If so, I'll have to wait....

Comment

Originally posted by jdhebner View Post
            Is it true that Personal ports require the earring of solstice? If so, I'll have to wait....
            The spirit anchors for Vesspyr, Obol and Eidolon are from red shiny (solstice earring) collections, yes. They are sellable as well.

Many servers have at least one, and likely more, guildhalls that are easily accessible to visitors with port items up. Travel hubs on the housing leaderboards are also common.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Derp. I guess it would help if I bought the expansion!

Comment

Whoops! Yep, that'd help a tad if you're trying to get to Vesspyr! :O

~Mum

Comment

Working...
                  X