Halls of Fate epic 1 help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halls of Fate epic 1 help

Hello! I've recently decided to get serious about crafting, instead of running headlong into harm touches.

I've gotten to 100 Alchemy and I've completed the epic quest until all the other items needing to be crafted.

I've been watching the Halls of Fate chat for the past couple of days with no chatter, is there any other official place to request help with the other items on the server?

I also checked the other threads, but don't see any updated information for my server.

I have all the rares and fuel - any help out there?

Thanks!
    Skahld

Originally posted by Skahld View Post
    Hello! I've recently decided to get serious about crafting, instead of running headlong into harm touches.

I've gotten to 100 Alchemy and I've completed the epic quest until all the other items needing to be crafted.

I've been watching the Halls of Fate chat for the past couple of days with no chatter, is there any other official place to request help with the other items on the server?

I also checked the other threads, but don't see any updated information for my server.

I have all the rares and fuel - any help out there?

Thanks!
    Skahld
    Sorry, the Marketplace forum has been so quiet for so long that I forget to check here now and then. If you're still having issues finding someone, then /antonia_bayle.homeshow is a good spot to ask. Howeverrrrrr, I seem to remember someone on HoF asking for help in that channel in the last day or two. Was that you? If so, was someone able to help you?

Sadly, my horde isn't on that server, so I can't help with the crafting, but the homeshow folks are really helpful, especially if your servers crafting channel is dead.

~Mum

Comment

Niami - Thanks for responding! Wow, I didn't think I'd get a response from a celebrity!

Yes, that was me asking for help in the crafting channel and I was able to get everything but the Mistletoe Sickle completed.

I hope to get help with that this weekend and I'll be done...and on finish the Kunark Ascending quests!

Thanks again and have a great day!

Skahld

Comment

Working...
      X