Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furniture lists

Good Morning!
    First off I love your site! I'm a decorator, and being able to browse all the items on your site makes it so much easier! On that note, I have a request for a new category on the list. Could you please add columns/pillars? There are quite a few of them now, between regular recipes, City fairs, etc. It would be greatly appreciated! If I can help by taking the screenshots, etc. Please let me know!
    Ezzy

Let me think on that one - moving the crafted ones from the misc section to their own page isn't an issue, but dragging the city fest ones onto the same page sets a precedent, and folks will start wanting me to do that with all the city fest stuff ... and the moonlight enchantments stuff ... both of which lurk over in the events section. And then once I add them, folks will want the various holiday stuff to be merged in instead of on separate pages, and ... hmmmm.

I'm not saying no, mind you, but it is a lot of fiddly juggling, and I know I don't have the oomph right now. (Beta testing/preview, Frostfell testing/preview around the corner, and an upper respiratory infection that have knocked me on my tail.)

It is something I've been wanting to do. I just need to see when I can do it without overextending.

Comment

Thank you Denmother, for the wonderful job you do : )
      Ezzy

Comment

Working...
      X