A Suggestion for "Tutorial: Artisan Levels 1 through 9"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Suggestion for "Tutorial: Artisan Levels 1 through 9"

It should also be noted that players who chose to begin in either Qeynos or Freeport will start on an island - Queen's Colony, or Outpost of the Overlord to be specific.

On Queen's Colony, players can speak to Trainer Gregory Collins to lean about crafting and to receive a book called, "Handbook of the Ironforge Exchange" that can then be placed in the players house or guild hall.

In Outpost of the Overlord, players can speak to Trainer Arthur Merrin to learn about crafting, and to receive a book called, "Handbook of the Coalition of Tradesfolke" that can be placed in a house or guild hall.

Unfortunately, none of the other starting cities appear to have this particular feature, which is a shame for those of us who enjoy collecting the many books that abound across Norrath.

*Lhia

Actually, the city-specific crafting handbook for a city is on the crafting society faction vendor in that starting city for 1 copper. I want to say it is a fairly recent change - possibly when the books got an appearance change a few GU's ago?

Anyway, the added notes for the starting isles is a good thing, and I appreciate you taking the time to get me the proper names, etc. I'll add this to my to-do pile for updates.

Thanks!

~Mum

Comment

Working...
    X