Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing app4 scholar essentials 19 - Greater Regrowth ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing app4 scholar essentials 19 - Greater Regrowth ?

I can't make this for furies on Vekekor.

Am I blind? Should this be in Scholar essentials 19 as websites and furies tell me (level 19).

I sent a bug report.
    EQ1 paladin, Berthoxulous, Avengers Federation
    250 smith
    248 brewing

Lloru, paladin, Avengers Federation
    Descendant of Rendael
    60 Armorer
    Najena

add to that list level 15 Sylvan Touch....can't make it...
    EQ1 paladin, Berthoxulous, Avengers Federation
    250 smith
    248 brewing

Lloru, paladin, Avengers Federation
    Descendant of Rendael
    60 Armorer
    Najena

Comment

There's a potential issue with Sylvan Touch - it's an "emergency" heal. The other two priest classes have one that is not upgradable. Originally, many/most/all (I forget the right term ) of the nonupgradable abilities (NUAs) were provided as AppI or AppII. Some of them even had upgrades, like Pathfinding, but most of them didn't do anything as they scaled purely with level. Confused a lot of people.

Anyway, some where around LU5 (+/-) they ended up changing most of the NUAs into the pure white, no app/adept/master abilities we know and love. Sylvain Touch was missed it seems. In a past round of updates (16 or 17 I think) when they were filling in and correcting the ability upgrades, someone noticed that Sylvain Touch was upgradable, but didn't have a recipe. So in it went. Some has sence noticed that it wasn't original meant to, and removed it. Got me why it also wasn't changed to a NUA.

Which way they'll go on it... (*shrug*)
      Zen

Converting Spoken to Written Language - Common Errors in English

Comment

Working...
      X