Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing adept recipes

Hi,
    Am I missing something, but since the skill upgrade recipes. All the level 10 adept III recipes have gone missing. They used to be included in volume 11, but have since been changed. Does this mean that there is now a missing level 10 rare book? or is it an oversite?
    Apologies if this has been discussed before.

Thanks
    Blunden.

I noticed the same thing yesterday while looking through my recipe book. --No idea. Anyone?
    Black Watch, Najena

Bojoe - 53 Alchemist
    Fojoe - 37 Sage
    Harojuj - 38 Provisioner
    Izmeer - 12 Outfitter
    Izeel - 12 Scholar
    Elejo - 12 Craftsman

Comment

There's supposed to be a new book drop (advanced scholar volume 10 or something of the sort) with these recipes in them that was patched in, but darned if I know any more details yet.

Comment

Thanks for that.

Comment

Missing Rune of Reproaching Discante (Adept III) from Advanced Scholar Scrolls 19....

Why all the missing spells from all these volumes?
          EQ1 paladin, Berthoxulous, Avengers Federation
          250 smith
          248 brewing

Lloru, paladin, Avengers Federation
          Descendant of Rendael
          60 Armorer
          Najena

Comment

Most of the spell issues, especially the level 1-19 abilities, are due to the complete revamp of the early levels - renames, new names, deleted names. Bug it, list it here and it should eventually get corrected.
            Zen

Converting Spoken to Written Language - Common Errors in English

Comment

While on the subject - is there an Advanced Scholar Volume 13 in game? I can't for the life of me find one.
              The most revolutionary act you can commit in today's society is to be publicly happy.
              - Patch Adams
              [/FONT]
              [/COLOR]

Comment

After the LU#24, all my Adept 3 spell recipies, lvl 1-9 are gone. I am also missing Adept 3 recipies for lvls 13 and 20, in addidtion to the lvl 10 Adept 3 recipies that disappeared a while back.

I'm getting annoyed now.
                Last edited by Whazy Weemage; 06-19-2006, 10:33 AM.

Comment

For levels 1-9, check the book seller outside of the society. They now sell the advanced T1 books as well as the regular ones.

For the others, make sure you have the entire range of books. With the revamp, some recipes have jumped and these may be part of that.
                  Zen

Converting Spoken to Written Language - Common Errors in English

Comment

Just checked my jeweler... have lost some of the adept 3's and rare t2 jewelry. There are now new books dropped, named simlply advanced scholar volume 10-19. If you had the old volume name but the same volume number, you have the recipes that are in the new one, but there are now three new books (10, 13, and 15) that pre-patch had no corresponding volume that you'll need to get to have all your rare t2 recipes. Drop from chests in t2 zones, or check on broker.

As for rare t1 stuff you can just buy them outside the tradeskill instances for 1s 20c each (they also apparently drop from chests in t1 zones).

Also note that recipes for making imbued substances no longer exist, as are no longer needed... there's no subcombine for making imbued substances anymore. Ring imbuing books are gone too; the recipes for common imbued rings are in the normal purchased essentials books, and the recipes for rare imbued rings are in the rare dropped books.

Lady Karazara Twoflower, 90th rank carpenter & 450 tinker; Aerie Kolmas, Kelethin
                    Ayobii Xorith, 90th rank tailor; Terrace Standards, Gorowyn
                    Nakaris Twoflower, 90th rank jeweler; Qeynos Village Inn, Baubbleshire, Qeynos
                    Kawazu Kruppta, 60th rank armorer; Valor Homesteads, New Halas
                    Plobo Fayfire, 22nd rank sage; Silver Leaf Inn, Kelethin

Member of Jaggedpine Defenders, Guk server

Comment

Originally posted by Troodon
                      but there are now three new books (10, 13, and 15) that pre-patch had no corresponding volume that you'll need to get to have all your rare t2 recipes. Drop from chests in t2 zones, or check on broker.
                      Advanced 15 was available pre patch. I remember that one as it had my Essence shift spell in it. Pre Combat Revamp it was the only Pet HP to Power spell Conjurors had so everyone wanted it as adept 3. It took them a while to get round to adding the book but they did eventually.
                      Liandra of the Ascended Heroes on Runnyeye Server
                      Lvl 89 Conjurer / Lvl 90 Jeweler.
                      Pocket Lvl 90 Alchemist
                      Pocket Lvl 90 Provisioner
                      Pocket Lvl 90 Tailor
                      Pocket Lvl 62 Armorer
                      Pocket Lvl 56 Carpenter

Comment

Advanced Scholar 12 seems very rare.

I have never seen it on brokers or as a drop.

Does anyone have any additional information on this?

Regards,
                        Chibo
                        Necromancer/Sage

Comment

Working...
                        X