X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ancient teachings of: vampire bats

ancient teachings of: vampire bats

Does anyone know where to find this? level 35 necro spell

The level 35 version of the special spells are in the K'lorn books, sold at the camps for the Bloodlines Chronicles in Nektulos Forest. (If you've not done the questline, you may find what you need by searching the broker for "K'Lorn".) If that's as clear as mud, I'll try to get you some more details later, including locs and such.

Comment

?

I'm not sure what you said but thank you

Comment

The first adventure pack, the Bloodlines Chronicles, introduced one new spell/combat art for every adventuring class. These are crafted by the appropriate scholar (sage, alchemist, jeweler) from recipes sold in the special bloodlines camps near Timber Falls in Nektulos Forest. In order to purchase the recipe books, you must complete certain parts of the Bloodlines quest series. Since the recipe books are tradeable, however, you can also have someone who has completed the series purchase them for you. The books are: Alchemist's Study of Ancient K'Lorn Magic, Advanced Alchemist's Study of Ancient K'Lorn Magic, Jeweler's Study of Ancient K'Lorn Magic, Advanced Jeweler's Study of Ancient K'Lorn Magic, Sage's Study of Ancient K'Lorn Magic, Advanced Sage's Study of Ancient K'Lorn Magic.
        Taken from http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/ar...r=040000000000

The one you want would be the Sage's Study, or Advanced Sage's Study, depending on if you were looking for the journeyman or expert version of the recipe.

Comment

thank you

thank you

Comment

Part 2 Ancient teachings of: Vampire Bats

That solved my immediate problem (I was looking for the wrong thing) and I did those quests and never purchased books. Thank you. What started my question is someone selling a scroll Ancient teachings of: Vampire Bats. This has the spell Vampire Bats II Level 53.
            I think it is for a conjurer but as EQ2 always does they leave something out of their info overload.

Do you have any idea where he got that scroll. He is asking 6p

Jim

Comment

Answer and thank you again

you buy it at the court in maj dal It's the name change that is confusing used to be hoard of bats

Thank you again for your help

Comment

etc.

They also made them no trade so the guy asking 6p probably has the last one that is uncommon.

Leave it to eq2 They just like to increase the 3 meg playing WOW

Comment

Basically the idea of just developing a tradeskill character is impossible. You have to make him an adventerur.

So much for playing as you would like. WOW here I come. looks better every day

Comment

The level 50-something Ancient Teaching scrolls can be either purchased in a Maj'Dul court if you have the faction (and you can, in theory, buy the tokens to get the faction, instead of adventuring, if you're really stubborn), or you can get it in a chest drop from a level 50-59 mob.

I'm hoping/suspecting that now that there are achievements that lure folks back into those levels via automentoring (chronomagic), that the books will be a bit more common, but it will take a bit of time for us to see.

Comment

Good to know, headed there to check out the scrolls....know my sage is missing some! =)

Comment

Working...
                      X