Loosing my mind??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loosing my mind??

Okay my inquisitor is carrying a pristine electrum symbol my jeweler made. But when I am on my jeweler I search for symbol and only come up with 2 apps, 2 adepts and 2 items (velium and ruthenium). For electrum just jewelry.

Am I loosing my mind or did SoE loose my recipes??
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jhaelryna; 06-27-2007, 11:20 PM.
    Yep, it's me Jhael, dunderhead extrodinare!!

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

The electrum symbol goes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back to before subcombines were removed. It's practically a museum piece (though my warden still has old-style equippable-at-50 scaled leather armor on.)

There are a lot of recipes, for all classes, that no longer exist at all tiers. You've found one of them.

Comment

Okay I have a friend that just put a point into her "Turn Undead" cleric AA and she said, it says she has to have a symbol. My Inquisitor hasn't made it to there, she probably never will . What do I make for her for that?

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Notice the lines "Symbols" and "Type Symbols" in the middle of examine window? Anything with those (alternately, anything you can equip in your cleric's ranged slot will be a symbol.)

Among craftable items, it's the tomes, orbs, censers, idols, tablets, and symbols that are considered symbols. They're just intentionally trying to confuse you by making "item class = item name" for some of these. At equipment level 1, only tablets are craftable. At level 10, only tablets and idols.

But with today's patch, the AA that require offhand symbols will no longer require them (but every priest and mage will still want one for their Ranged slot, as will a good number of crusaders.)

Comment

Thanks, I noticed the symbol line and it just didn't click to search for ones like that. I am frazzled trying to get all my crafters caught up with my main addy so I am not so pathecially equiped. But I did notice that my assassin in 2 has more hps then my ranger in 1, and is much lower in lvl. *laughs to keep from crying*

Comment

Originally posted by Jhaelryna View Post
            Thanks, I noticed the symbol line and it just didn't click to search for ones like that. I am frazzled trying to get all my crafters caught up with my main addy so I am not so pathecially equiped. But I did notice that my assassin in 2 has more hps then my ranger in 1, and is much lower in lvl. *laughs to keep from crying*
            I also noticed that one..

Comment

Working...
            X