Jeweler's House Item

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeweler's House Item

What is the equivalent for Jeweler's container that can be placed in your house equivalent to Pantry (for provies) or Weapon Rack?

Also, must the item be placed in your house or can you use it in your vault?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me.

Valaryn

Never mind. I just got my answer in a very informative post by JohLuke in the General Tradeskill Discussion. Usually go there first but I've been out a while and checked in the Jewelers Discussion first.

Great job, JonLuke!

Valaryn

Comment

Originally posted by Valaryn
      What is the equivalent for Jeweler's container that can be placed in your house equivalent to Pantry (for provies) or Weapon Rack?

Also, must the item be placed in your house or can you use it in your vault?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me.

Valaryn
      Jewelry box... it holds basically any item than can be equipped in the neck, ear, finger, wrist, waist slots... and also holds baubles that include most items that can fit in the charm slot (excepts potions and poisons). Currently these also hold cloth armor, lol, but that is likely a bug and will probably be fixed soon (cloth armor will not fit in the armor and shield rack currently).

You can use this and other sales displays from your consignment slots on the broker or bulletin board. You don't have to place them in your house... but if you don't people won't be able to buy directly from your house, they would only be able to buy from the broker and have to pay the broker fee.

Lady Karazara Twoflower, 90th rank carpenter & 450 tinker; Aerie Kolmas, Kelethin
      Ayobii Xorith, 90th rank tailor; Terrace Standards, Gorowyn
      Nakaris Twoflower, 90th rank jeweler; Qeynos Village Inn, Baubbleshire, Qeynos
      Kawazu Kruppta, 60th rank armorer; Valor Homesteads, New Halas
      Plobo Fayfire, 22nd rank sage; Silver Leaf Inn, Kelethin

Member of Jaggedpine Defenders, Guk server

Comment

Valaryn

Thanks Valaryn. Yeah, I guess I did split up my posts on it. The one with recipes I put in the Carpenter section and the one with general information in the General section. I'm sure Mum will turn it into some handy reference guide ASAP the information gels up a bit more.

Comment

Working...
        X