Useful interface tweak for tradeskills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useful interface tweak for tradeskills

A very handy interface mod has been published that I highly recommend. It's a modification of an existing, but rarely-used, window and it puts buttons for all the prestige abilities, plus Transmuting and a couple of others, onto a modest standalone window. The goal was to make all these commands available without eating up an entire hotbar or more. It works. It is now a permanent part of my setup.

I have been testing this for a few days. The only known issue is that the buttons are grayed out and no one can figure out why. They work fine in spite of that.

This is a free-standing mod that will work with the default UI as well as any custom UI that I know of. If you are interested, you can find it at EQ2Interface in this location.

-= Therendil =-
    Edit: corrected link to point to download location.

Thanks for sharing that. Looks handy. I noticed there are 2 versions. The other one has larger buttons.

MystarasTargetTagWindowLargeButtons
    Last edited by nimsowner; 02-08-2015, 08:47 AM. Reason: added link

Comment

Yes. After I complained that my old tired eyes had trouble with the tiny icons, Mystara produced a revision with the icons enlarged as much as possible. The official release version is the one with the larger icons. The versions are identical except for the icon size.

-= Therendil =-

Comment

After rechecking the download link, I'm going to go back and verify that the correct version (the one with the larger icons) is actually the one that the link points to.

-= Therendil =-

Comment

Working...
        X