WOOHOO! mass production on items!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOOHOO! mass production on items!

I just read on eq2wire that for tradeskill prestige abilitys....... its MASS PRODUCTION!! hehe, as someone who has spent several hours just filling their bags with tiles and dividers, this one caught my eye the most, and is going to be a HUGE help
    Level 95 Carpenter on Unrest server, always making boxes for ye old alt'o'holic

I'll have my notes from SOELive up sometime today - there's a couple things to woohoo over.

Comment

BOOOO Mass Production!

Like everyone I thought Mass Production sounded great when I first heard about it. But seeing it in practice is an exercise in "Be careful what you wish for".

The bottom has fallen out of the market. Arrows, boxes, bags, shuriken, food, drink, everything that used to be good money for a dedicated crafter have hit rock bottom. Between Mass Production and Harvesting Goblins everyone with a crafter can make 50,000 arrows in 5 minutes, not 5 hours. At least the pack ponies required a lengthy harvesting quest line with a most annoying taskmaster. And I did that entire line SEVEN times so far.

Mass Production: UGH.
      Valendur
      Fury and Sage of Antonia Bayle

Comment

sadly, I have to agree....

The only reason I really even wanted it was to make things for personal use. for example, to make tons and tons of boxes for my alts, or massive amounts of tiles/dividers, as I use a TON of them just to make a good sized room..... but the sales prices for things have gone down so far its not even worth selling many things on my carpenter anymore, except for the obvious AA mirror that I can now sell on the broker
        Level 95 Carpenter on Unrest server, always making boxes for ye old alt'o'holic

Comment

Working...
        X