What to Do With Qho?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to Do With Qho?

At the SOE Fan Faire, I won the bid on a special item in the silent auction - a replica of Qho Augren, painted by Domino. You can find out more details here.

I'm open to suggestions of things to do with the replica, preferably things that don't cause massive damage to it.

(I'm leaning towards turning it into a voodoo doll at the moment).

Comments? Ideas? Suggestions?
    Last edited by Niami DenMother; 08-09-2010, 10:23 PM. Reason: updated details/link

Stick him in your bird bath. That kid is only happy in water

Comment

Lol
      Last edited by Ladywing; 08-10-2010, 12:57 PM. Reason: caps

Comment

pictures

Do you have any pictures of the item? How tall is it?

Comment

The pictures are on Domino's blog entry - scroll down to near the bottom. I haven't unburied my camera since our return, so don't have any fresh pics of him yet.

Comment

Hmm... maybe make up a diorama where *he* is harvesting a Rivervale-style trapping node?

(Maybe, on days when you're particularly annoyed with him, have a "Mangler" nearby and about to pounce... ?)

Probably strategic screen-shots, printed and attached to an appropriately-sized box, would do most of the job. If the idea appeals to you, that is.
            Enna Celerdain, Paladin & Armorsmith
            with Lianya Greenleaf, Noxie Nightwing, Zhadow Knowz, etc., on Antonia Bayle server
            Daithe Tsi`Mri, ; Thren O'Dee, Astray Qatt, etc., on Test server, et cetera

Comment

I agree with Enna! Qho should definitely be sent out to do some harvesting. A view of Nek Forest with absolutely no nodes in sight perhaps?

Congratulations on winning and thanks for the link from your blog to Domino's (which in turn had a link to Rothgar's). I enjoyed reading all three.

Aeriel

Comment

Or Perhaps...

All kinds of trap nodes, with a pile of pelts beside each one...maybe even tie a stick to his shoulder with that elusive piece of meat dangling just out of reach...
                Last edited by kezraela; 08-12-2010, 08:22 AM. Reason: thought of more torture :)

Comment

Hi Denmum,

Great writeups as always.

My suggestion is to make Qho watertight and the put him in a little aquarium. This way you'll fulfill your hate by drowning him and he ... will feel right at home

Greetz,

Corbolu Sanguinius
                  Runnyeye

Comment

So... did you ever pick what to do with Qho?

I'm curious, and I'd imagine I'm not the only one. *grins*
                    Enna Celerdain, Paladin & Armorsmith
                    with Lianya Greenleaf, Noxie Nightwing, Zhadow Knowz, etc., on Antonia Bayle server
                    Daithe Tsi`Mri, ; Thren O'Dee, Astray Qatt, etc., on Test server, et cetera

Comment

Soooo...

Whatever happened to Qho? Did he drown with fishes? get lost looking for meat? hang from a noose somewhere? Or stay stashed away in a closet somewhere with mere glimpses of daylight once a month? If you ever found a fitting punishment for him, would love to see pictures!!!

Comment

...and...

like a nightmare creeping out of your psyche

he returned

...begging...

...cajoling...

...Following???

Oh hells no!

Comment

Hmmm, I think I need proper voodoo-style pins instead of normal straight pins ....

Comment

mmmh...

sigpic

Comment

{cackles}

I'll try to get a few more creative pics done this week now that I've unearthed the camera, refreshed the batteries, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X