What am I missing here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What am I missing here?

I have purchased the Planes of Power expansion and a few things don't seem to be working as intended.

First, none of my people are getting skillups in Tinkering, Adorning, and Transmuting. They are stuck at 500. Normal trade leveling is happening as expected.

Second, none of the level 101-110 recipes are showing on the guild recipe vendor.

Is this working as intended? If so, I am not pleased.

-= Therendil =-

I have to ask the most obvious questions first:

For tinkering/adorning/transmuting, are you 101 or higher in adventuring or tradeskilling? The cap goes up as you level.

For the recipe books, are you 101 or higher in your TS level? If not, you won't see the new tier of recipes until you are. (The TS sig line will get you at least a couple levels just for doing the first quest, and you should be fully leveled by the end of the third quest, iirc)

Comment

Duh. That explains it. Nobody has hit 101 yet. Need to work on that. It has been so long since I had to care about the level cap that I forgot about it. I only have one person who has maxed out the Tinkering / Adorning / Transmuting set, so I need to work on him first.

I suppose I should do the TS sig line. I've started it with a couple of people and it's crazy dangerous even compared to previous expansions.I'll probably mix that with grinding rush order to earn guild status. In the meantime, I do have everyone else doing Londiar's missions as often as I can stand to.

But at least I know what I need to do now. Thanks!

-= Therendil =-

Comment

Originally posted by Therendil View Post
        I suppose I should do the TS sig line. I've started it with a couple of people and it's crazy dangerous even compared to previous expansions.I'll probably mix that with grinding rush order to earn guild status. In the meantime, I do have everyone else doing Londiar's missions as often as I can stand to.
        It gets saner after you've done the quests a couple times to get used to the lay of the land, rough pathing, etc. There are still hairy spots, but knowing the pitfalls in advance helps. This is why I made walkthrough videos for each of the zones.

Comment

As a rule, I never bother with help videos, but I may have to make an exception for this case.

-= Therendil =-

Comment

Working...
          X