Wanted: SF Expansion Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: SF Expansion Discussion

I'm trying to track way too many things right now, and I'm worried that a lot is going to fall through the cracks. I'd love it if folks starteds up threads in our class-related forums, discussing various expansion items of interest to that class.

If I've already covered it in my SF Information Clearinghouse and associated documents, feel free to quote it, correct it, add to it, comment on it, etc.

I really don't want something important missed because it is too far down my huge to do list and/or it has slipped my mind.

Thanks!
    ~Mum

I'm really busy myself now but I have most new things added to my FRENCH TS website. So if some of you understand french, feel free to translate back in english, I don't have the time to do it right now :/

Armorer armors remain the same from T1 to T8, but there is a change with the dexterous leather set that is now STR/AGI
    sigpic

Comment

SF jeweler info

I have posted some information in the Jeweler class discussion. Hope it is useful - I didn't manage to get quite as much info as I would have liked before Beta closed down

Aeriel

Comment

Tier 9 writs

If I have missed it in the Clearing house many apologies but here is some information about tradeskill writs in tier 9.

Rush orders and tradeskill writs are available in Tier 9. The good news is that new ones are offered every two levels - so that awful gap between writs at x4 and x9 is closed! Yay! Thanks Domino.

You will be offered new writs at levels 81, 83, 85, 87 and 89. If you are a level 80 crafter you will continue to be offered the level 79 writs until you hit 90.

Aeriel

Comment

One thing I haven't seen is any mention of how to get the advanced books. Are they drop-only, or can we get them from faction vendors, like T9?

(And my humble apologies if I've just overlooked the discussion.)

Comment

Originally posted by Elspaeth View Post
            One thing I haven't seen is any mention of how to get the advanced books. Are they drop-only, or can we get them from faction vendors, like T9?

(And my humble apologies if I've just overlooked the discussion.)
            Both. Drops and available at amiable faction at the various SF factions.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeriel View Post
              If I have missed it in the Clearing house many apologies but here is some information about tradeskill writs in tier 9.

Rush orders and tradeskill writs are available in Tier 9. The good news is that new ones are offered every two levels - so that awful gap between writs at x4 and x9 is closed! Yay! Thanks Domino.

You will be offered new writs at levels 81, 83, 85, 87 and 89. If you are a level 80 crafter you will continue to be offered the level 79 writs until you hit 90.

Aeriel
              You mean until you hit 81.
              Valendur
              Fury and Sage of Antonia Bayle

Comment

Originally posted by Valendur View Post
                You mean until you hit 81.
                No, you are still offered lvl 79 writs all the way 'til you hit 90. When I was low on T9 raws the first week, I was still doing lvl 79 RO's to lvl up on. I'm lvl 90 now, and no more lvl 79 RO.
                ~~Moonie
                Howlingmoon Wolvespirit
                Wardeness of the 81st Moon
                Carpenter of the 90th Combine
                Tinkerer of the 450th Cog
                Najena's First 350 Tinkerer
                Alpha of Sorrows End
                Sorrows End Decor Hall, South Qeynos, Najena (Currently under construction.)

Buffy Somers Master Woodworker
                Dragonforge Master Weaponsmith
                Dragons Blood Master Alchemist
                Howlingmoon Wolvespirit Master Carpenter, 400 Tinkerer
                Marzipan Master Provisioner
                Moonfinder Midst Master Tailor
                Nosferatuu Master Provisioner
                Purrr Tee Master Jeweler
                Sorrows End Master Woodworker
                Lady Starmyst Master Sage
                Tiripsevlow Noomgnilwoh Master Carpenter, 400 Tinkerer
                Warfrost Master Armorer

Progress towards 1350 (12 main crafters, 2 Tinkerers, 1 Transmuter @ 90/450) = 1152.

Comment

Working...
                X