This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landmark Closed Beta Key Giveaway!

Did you want to try out Landmark closed beta, but had no luck getting a key? EQ2TC is giving away a couple beta keys in the next few days.

Post in this thread before 10 a.m. Pacific on Monday, March 31 to be eligible to win. We will randomly select winners from those who post and notify them by private message. (Be sure to check your private messages on our forums Monday afternoon if you enter!)

Oh man, would I love a key! I would SO VERY MUCH love a key! Count me in, please!

Comment

This is very awesome of you.

Comment

Sounds fun!

Comment

Thank you for doing this!

Comment

Totally awesome of you for offering this =D

Comment

nice

I'd love to give landmark a try... its cool you have keys to give away now back to getting jester gardens haha

Comment

Can't wait

Hoping The next generation of EverQuest is to EQ2, what EverQuest 2 was to the original EverQuest. Can't wait.

Comment

Woot! it let me post. very awesome of you to offer this.

Comment

Awesome, thank you!

Comment

I might actually get a chance to build my Secret Squirrel Inspired house :P

Good Luck to all & Thanks EQ2TC

Comment

Just a quick note - these are the personal keys of the hubbyogre and I (and we may have a couple more donated by another generous community member), not something promotional the site was given by SOE. Since our friends that want keys already seem to have them, we decided it would be nice to give back to the community.

The folks in the EQ community are resoundingly silent, so we may have 8 or more to give out just to folks who post in this EQ2 side of things. {grin}

Am looking forward to making some people very happy on Monday!

~Mum

Comment

I'd love a key, too!

Comment

Awesome, thank you for the opportunity!

Visit Tunare's Benevolence

Comment

Would definitely like a key. If these are you and the hubby's personal keys then whoever wins them should be extra thankful you are giving them up.

Comment

Working...
                              X