X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh it'd be sweet if I got one.

Comment

I'd like to enter the giveaway please! Landmark looks amazing!

Comment

Note: I am not entering the giveaway. I already have a key.

Just so everyone knows... the system requirements for Landmark are a bit on the high side. I was given a key, but unfortunately I can't use it until I'm able to upgrade my computer. *sighs wistfully*

Copied from the Landmark FAQ page:

We would like to share the initial system requirements. Please note that these are our initial requirements. We will be performing optimizations throughout our testing period and hope to lower these requirements over time.

Minimum System Requirements:

OS – Windows 7 64 bit
        Processor – Intel i5 Quad Core or higher / AMD Phenom II X4 or higher
        Memory – 4GB RAM
        Hard Drive – 20GB Free
        Video Memory – 1,024 MB RAM
        Video Card – nVidia GeForce GTX 275 series or higher / AMD HD 4890 or higher
        Sound Card – DirectX compatible
        Internet – Broadband (3Mbit/sec or higher)

Recommended System Requirements:

OS – Windows 7 64 bit
        Processor – Intel i5 Quad Core or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
        Memory – 8GB RAM
        Hard Drive – 20GB Free
        Video Memory – 1,024 MB RAM
        Video Card – nVidia GeForce GTX 560 series or higher / AMD HD 6870 or higher
        Sound Card – DirectX compatible
        Internet – Broadband (10Mbit/sec or higher)

Please be aware that throughout Beta, we will continue to make adjustments and optimize system performance. As such, throughout Beta, these system requirements are subject to change.

Hope that helps.
        Last edited by Enna; 03-30-2014, 11:39 AM. Reason: add info
        Enna Celerdain, Paladin & Armorsmith
        with Lianya Greenleaf, Noxie Nightwing, Zhadow Knowz, etc., on Antonia Bayle server
        Daithe Tsi`Mri, ; Thren O'Dee, Astray Qatt, etc., on Test server, et cetera

Comment

Well I got here just in time. Hurray for beta giveaways!

Comment

Not Sure If I am still in time or not :/ , hopefully I am, I would like to participate in this beta key give away please .
            Thanks.

Comment

Hubby would like a key :P

Posting on behalf of my hubby, who has now expressed interest in Beta and would like a key if one is available. :P Ty for being so generous to the community! we <3 you, Mum!

Comment

Very cool that you are giving out keys, good luck everyone!

Comment

Groggy halfling says winners will be selected and notified shortly

Comment

While I wish I could give everyone a key, that just wasn't possible. However the "couple of keys" we had to give away turned into a bit more. Not only did we have the personal keys of hubby and I, but thanks to two generous EQ2 players (Enna and Terien), whe, we had a total of EIGHT keys to give away on the EQ2 side of things (and 4 for the EQ community).

Congratulations to Ahlana, Zidu, Lenanu, Mermut, Hidden, Sucha, Blizniak, and Meeba's hubby. Keys have been sent via PM.

For those wondering, these are the "unlimited beta" keys, not the 1-week access keys, so you will have access for the entirety of beta.

~Mum

UPDATE: Nytefyre/Darkzephyr says she has a few keys she would like to donate as well, so those of you who entered but did not win, keep your eyes open for a possible PM later today, after I receive the keys and wake the RNG back up!
                    Last edited by Niami DenMother; 03-31-2014, 01:33 PM. Reason: more keys!

Comment

If you're starting up again for more keys. I want one :]

Comment

Ooooh!

Oooh, this definitely looks fun ^_^
                        Level 95 Carpenter on Unrest server, always making boxes for ye old alt'o'holic

Comment

Many thanks to Darkzephyr/Nytefyre for her donation of more beta keys.

The winners of the second drawing are: Occam, ArcanaB, Xevran, Niam, Demonise and Adzebat.

~Mum

Comment

Originally posted by Niami DenMother View Post
                            Many thanks to Darkzephyr/Nytefyre for her donation of more beta keys.

The winners of the second drawing are: Occam, ArcanaB, Xevran, Niam, Demonise and Adzebat.

~Mum
                            Thank you!! Both of you! :3

Comment

Originally posted by Xevran View Post
                              Thank you!! Both of you! :3
                              Most welcome Enjoy!

If you need to contact me, best way is to click my signature to email me!

Comment

If theres any more keys available or you get any more I would like one to see wat landmark is about

Comment

Working...
                                X