Nov 28: Planes of Prophecy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nov 28: Planes of Prophecy

We expect the servers to unlock around noonish Pacific today for the Planes of Prophecy expansion. While I do also recommend reading the patch notes for things like changes to any of your adventuring spells and abilities and things like that, it leaves a lot of stuff out. Hopefully I have managed to cover most of the major crafting and housing news in the PoP Information Clearinghouse, but I am sure I will be adding to it and updating it for several days as we find other undocumented bits and pieces after launch.

Update: There is an issue with stats on gear. They are working on it. Meanwhile, for those who haven't already ground out their factions/tokens for KA and ToT recipe books, you can now find them on the guild recipe vendors for coin.

Update 2: The claimed level 100 crafting buff bauble also buffs you to 500 tinkering and 500 adorning. Enjoy!

Update 3: For those who missed it in my preview, and have missed it in chat channels, go collect from all of your Obulus Gardens. Really. Yum!

Update 4: I know it has been a while since level caps were raised, so: You will not see your new tier of recipe books on recipe book vendors until you are level 101.
    Last edited by Niami DenMother; 11-28-2017, 05:55 PM.
Working...
X