This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I ding/xp ... ?

There will be a few situations in which you can't "ding" to your new tradeskill level. While some of these are covered elsewhere, I figured there's enough of them to start up a separate post as well.

Why Can't I Ding to Level 10? - you must first complete the quest to choose your level 10 crafting profession (speak with the appropriate NPC for your city, as named in the online help for tradeskill professions), and then, if you already have enough xp for level 10, create one more item in order to actually "ding"

Why Can't I Ding to level 20? - As with level 10, there is an NPC to speak with to make further crafting specialization choices, then you need to make an item if you already have the xp for the new level, but are lacking the ding.

Why Can't I Get xp in level 50? - If you're making xp items and you are stuck at 0% into level 50, make sure you have the DoF or KOS expansion, or the Fallen Dynasty adventure pack on that account. If you don't have the expansion, you cannot progress past the start of level 50.

Why Can't I Get xp in level 60? - If you're making xp items and you are stuck at 0% into level 60, make sure you have the KoS expansion on that account. If you don't have the expansion, you cannot progress past the start of level 60.

Desert of Flames (expansion) allows up to level 60.
    Kingdom of Sky (expansion) allows up to level 70.
    Fallen Dynasty (adventure pack) allows up to level 55.
    Last edited by Zendaken; 06-28-2006, 12:19 PM.
Working...
X