Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair Feir'dal mithril ore is not in game

Wood elves cant make their level 40 armor

Merchant Twiniy has about 5,000 types of Fier'dal Mithril and Rillsteel ores, but not Fair Feir'dal mithril.

check all the vendors, in halas there is one ingredient you have to run across the zone to get, but it is there, just not with the others.
    Master Artisan Deviator - 80 Shaman - Whit`s End - Erollisi Marr Server
    Alchemy 300(345) - Baking 300(345) - Blacksmithing 300(345) - Brewing 300(345)
    Fletching 300(345) - Jewelry Making 300(345) - Pottery 300(345) - Tailoring 300(345)

Comment

Bah humbug!

I have been looking for missing Fair Feir'dal mithril THREAD and kept finding it there so kept thinking nothing is wrong...

OOPS!

unfortunately it is going to stay broken over the weekend

Sorry!!!
      Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
      Grandmaster Smith 250
      Master Tailor 200
      Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

ore not in game

Do you have any ideal when the ore will be placed in the game then? I have a a bunch of mats for the armor just sitting waiting for the final piece.

Comment

I hope Monday or Monday/Tuesday early AM.
          Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
          Grandmaster Smith 250
          Master Tailor 200

Comment

fair ore

Any estimate when this will get put 'back' in game. I know you have to be busy, and being a database developer, I have some ideal of just how busy you are.

Comment

it was supposed to go in yesterday. Really. (or I guess really early this morning... but anytime before I wake up is "YESTERDAY!!".)

It should have gone in despite the fact that I was out yesterday because I was spending time with my father, who lives on the other coast and is here visiting... I put it in the pipeline for a Monday change, and it should have gone in even with me not there. So hopefully it went in 2-3 hours ago (3-4am PST) If not... I am going to smack the patch person upside the head (lightly... despite being an ogre, I am not a violent person...) and try to get it pushed for the next 3-4am hotfix time.
              Ngreth Thergn

Grandmaster Smith 250
              Master Tailor 200

Comment

well i checked it this morning and it wasn't there. I don't have a subscription now so i can't check. I'll have to handle that issue latter >

Comment

not in game yet

at this rate Ill have the level 60 armor before the level 40 armor

So frustrating, I was close to doing it the old way before the patch, but wanted to give the new system a go so i waited....

I dont understand why this has to wait til a 3 am patch, are there really that many more people playing at noon pst than 3 am pst?

Comment

The time is not under my control. Now yes, 3am *IS* the time statistically we have the least players in the game.

I cannot even see if the update was requested until I get into work... so It should be in, but I am not at work yet.
                    Ngreth Thergn

Grandmaster Smith 250
                    Master Tailor 200

Comment

I got a friend to check this last night. The ore is now showing up. Thank you )

Comment

Working...
                      X