Skillup Paths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skillup Paths

I am wondering if anyone can suggest a better skillup path that does not include Air-Infused Spring water post 215. Being a foraged item and not being able to forage these have been hard to come by. Pottery is by far the lowest of all my tradeskills. Just scanning the list Im not seeing anything even remotely moderate. Just seemed like there arent many good pottery recipies.
    Brantes Bonetinkerer
    2700/54
    300 Tinkering-Baking-Jewelry-Pottery-Fletching-Smithing-Brewing-Research-Tailoring

Me stuff

Star ruby encrusted steins all the way to 300.

Comment

I think I did ceramic bands before moving to star ruby steins, they're cheaper and I think they sell back to vendors at a better price. Definitely tribute the steins though, 75pp to make and 234 tribute is a good ratio.

Comment

I like the ceramic band idea they also sell to players even though the stats are low I still use one to pull mobs with decent range item and saves my mana.
        Strokker~Fennin Ro
        What makes a man a man? A friend of mine once wondered. Is it his origins? The way he comes to life? I don't think so. It's the choices he makes. Not how he starts things, but how he decides to end them.John Myer~Hellboy 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Brantes
          I am wondering if anyone can suggest a better skillup path that does not include Air-Infused Spring water post 215. Being a foraged item and not being able to forage these have been hard to come by. Pottery is by far the lowest of all my tradeskills. Just scanning the list Im not seeing anything even remotely moderate. Just seemed like there arent many good pottery recipies.
          I can't forage either but buying Air-Infused Spring Water has been the cheapest and easiest way to 300 and trophy lvl 7. IMHO you should give it a try.

Mitsune Foxfire, Vazaelle
          Me, a rogue? Oh no, I am just a tourist, walking by.

Comment

I did mostly ceramic bands and star ruby steins. Air-infused spring water was just too rare/expensive at the time (quite a while back), it might be cheaper now.
            Carlo Curiosus, Erudite Wizard, EM (MT)

Comment

From 216-282 I use unfired idol Tunare.
              http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_...=2303&menustr=

Imbued emeralds typically run 15pp-17pp each across servers. You might catch a price gouger at 20pp, I never buy from them but others do. If those 20pp sellers are the only people selling I usually just goto PoK or request in General channel "paying (X amount) of plat to imbue (X amount) of emeralds (I usually offer a amount so that it equates to 1pp or 2pp added to the emeralds cost.) Or just do a /who druid or cleric and see if they will imbue them. Normally they claim they dont have the spell cause they dont know where to get it, so I solved that by having a stack of scrolls in my bank. Most will usually do it for free just happy to get the spell
              Course I have my own enchanter so making the clear mana is not a issue for me. But would imagine you can do the same for mana vials as the imbued emeralds.

The other stuff is easy to make. Permafrost crystals are typically vendor found, very cheap. Same with iron oxide. So the glaze is not a issue. Sell back on a successful combine makes it near free.

Post 282, just do as plat waster Qaladar say's.
              Star ruby encrusted steins all the way to 300.
              Cariella - Level 55 Drakkin Warrior on Tunare.

-300 Tailoring.
              -200 Brewing
              -300 Smithing
              -200 Baking
              -200 Pottery
              -200 Fletching
              -200 Jewelcrafting
              -200 Fishing
              -224 Begging
              Aspiring to become the first 300 Drakkin Smith/Tailorer on Tunare. And succeeded
              Making GM smithed/tailored armor on Tunare for very reasonable rates on the following races, Drakkin both smithed and tailored, HIE, both smithed and tailored (only smithing 1, but salvage 3), Human, tailoring only ATM, Wood Elf, any combine, master artisan. Please contact me in game by mail or tell.

Comment

Why do you care about firing them if you are only looking to skill up?

Comment

Originally posted by Elmarnieh
                  Why do you care about firing them if you are only looking to skill up?

Because they sell back for most of the cost.
                  Cariella - Level 55 Drakkin Warrior on Tunare.

-300 Tailoring.
                  -200 Brewing
                  -300 Smithing
                  -200 Baking
                  -200 Pottery
                  -200 Fletching
                  -200 Jewelcrafting
                  -200 Fishing
                  -224 Begging
                  Aspiring to become the first 300 Drakkin Smith/Tailorer on Tunare. And succeeded
                  Making GM smithed/tailored armor on Tunare for very reasonable rates on the following races, Drakkin both smithed and tailored, HIE, both smithed and tailored (only smithing 1, but salvage 3), Human, tailoring only ATM, Wood Elf, any combine, master artisan. Please contact me in game by mail or tell.

Comment

Working...
                  X