Tailoring 300 7/7
    Fletching 300 7/7
    Pottery 300 6/7
    Baking 300 7/7
    Brewing 300 6/7
    Jewelry 300 6/7
    Dagnora Drakkin
    Poison Making 300 7/7

You get them as part of the bag of patterns resulting from the augment quests.

Comment

I just added all the pattern recipes for Numinous/Glorious - let's pray they use the roll of superb vellum too or I have a lot of editing to do
      Last edited by Aanuvane; 01-11-2012, 09:20 PM.
      Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Originally posted by Aanuvane View Post
        I just added all the pattern recipes for Numinous/Glorious - let's pray they use the roll of superb vellum too or I have a lot of editing to do
        I believe these all appear in a Backpack, which you need to add to the recipes. Also, do you happen to have the recipe for Elaborate Charm Patterns?
        Muse Doremi Fasolatido, 99.4% retired
        Magelo || AllaKhazam

Comment

My guess is Elaborate goes with Eminent (they're both 65 req/69 recommended) which is also superb vellum. On these, isn't the quill also returned?
          AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

My guess is Elaborate goes with Eminent (they're both 65 req/69 recommended) which is also superb vellum. On these, isn't the quill also returned?
            News to me if so.
            Magelo || AllaKhazam

Comment

Confirmed, the quill is returned as well

Confirmed Eminent is where elaborate charm patterns come from

Correction, it is not a backpack that is also returned, I got a Huge Disenchanted backpack.

Comment

Confirmed, the quill is returned as well

Confirmed Eminent is where elaborate charm patterns come from

Correction, it is not a backpack that is also returned, I got a Huge Disenchanted backpack.
                Is that true for all the charm/symbol recipes at all levels? *dreads the number of recipes to change*
                Magelo || AllaKhazam

Comment

I created new sets of eminent and exalted and the quill and huge disenchanted backpack were returned on both of those, so my guess is yes (and fyi exalted produces only symbol patterns, no charm patterns).

~Aanu

Comment

I created new sets of eminent and exalted and the quill and huge disenchanted backpack were returned on both of those, so my guess is yes (and fyi exalted produces only symbol patterns, no charm patterns).

~Aanu
                    That is because there is no armor set that goes with Exalted. It was the skipped set.
                    Additionally, the Huge Disenchanted Backpack is not so much returned as is also created because it is not a component. Though, after looking at it, the way the site records additionally created items is to call them "also returned".
                    Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
                    Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Originally posted by Aldier View Post
                      That is because there is no armor set that goes with Exalted. It was the skipped set.
                      I know, I was just confirming for Doremi in case there was any question.

Comment

A question ...

Sometimes I leave the forum and do not remember where I have been exactly. Is there a function to mark the exact place ?

Comment

Originally posted by Acelomob View Post
                          Sometimes I leave the forum and do not remember where I have been exactly. Is there a function to mark the exact place ?
                          At the top of the Forum pages is a tab called What's New. I use that to show me what I have not read.

Comment

Working...
                          X