Divided/Labeled 16-slot Bank Window Updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divided/Labeled 16-slot Bank Window Updated

For those using my 16-slot bank window mod referenced in this thread, I have updated it to include the new shared slots. I have also added the eight general character inventory slots across the bottom of the window. It can be downloaded at EQInterface.com

Moving this over to the tradeskill guides & UI mods forum.

Comment

OMG

Just wanted to say that this is the BEST bank mod I have ever seen Thank you so much for updating it, I have been going nuts using the default one the past few days.

Fallena Down

Comment

What is the EULA's rules on modifying things in game? A lot of these things I have seen is great, like the bank slots, but I'm leery on using any of it because I really don't want to violate EULA.

Hobbun

Comment

What is the EULA's rules on modifying things in game? A lot of these things I have seen is great, like the bank slots, but I'm leery on using any of it because I really don't want to violate EULA.
          The new UI system that went into the game almost a year ago was designed specifically to allow you to tailor the interface to your own liking and style of play. It is not possible to use the UI to do anything in game that you would not be able to do in the default UI (with a few very creative exception).

Moving window elements around is certainly well within the intended capabilities of the system and would not be a violation of the EULA. The shared bank slots themselves were introduced in the last patch (June 11) and it would not have been possible to create anything like them at the client level.

Comment

Working...
          X